• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! New 52 weeks of zapping

Hi ya everyone! Sorry I've been away from the forum for a few days! And I'm very late in posting some super cool zaps and birthday gifts!! Earlier this week I received a terrific lbe from the one and only Grail Slayer ... Sir David!! :bowdown: Thank you to everyone who nominated me!! This lovely arrived with the note saying that I was Zap number 7!! I think I need to make this my new lucky number!!

Thank you David and please forgive me for taking awhile to get this posted!! I think there's a time warp in my house as I seem to be loosing time much too easily these days! :lol: Sending lots of hugs to y'all and looking forward to seeing those that attend David's big pin bash in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS NOW!! WooHoo!! :rock:

1rzwxs.jpg

#12 has been received with much excitement!!!

I was on the phone going through the motions with a scammer (if I don't pay to let them fix my computer then it may explode!) and walking out to my mailbox instead of doing what they were asking me to do when I had to cut the call short because I found a LBE in my mailbox. I am so excited! I didn't expect to be zapped! There are so many more deserving on the forum. But thank you! I love it! Thank you so much Sir and Lady Grail Slayer! You are forever giving to others and I am thankful for you!

I was on the phone going through the motions with a scammer (if I don't pay to let them fix my computer then it may explode!) and walking out to my mailbox instead of doing what they were asking me to do when I had to cut the call short because I found a LBE in my mailbox. I am so excited! I didn't expect to be zapped! There are so many more deserving on the forum. But thank you! I love it! Thank you so much Sir and Lady Grail Slayer! You are forever giving to others and I am thankful for you!

Congratulations!! What a lovely pin :)

We are just sending goodies to nice people who were nominated.

Wow! Look what I got! (week #15). Totally unexpected, thanks to whoever nominated me, and to the docfishes!

It's already on my "Mega Mickey Icon" board from Vixy! Which I still have to actually hang on my wall, instead of it being propped up amongst all the other stuff on my table.....

Squeee! I'm #17! I didn't expect to be one of the zapped. :) This came at the perfect time, too; I was just having a cranky morning due to a series of small but irritating stuff. Now I have this lovely gem for my raven collection!

mQV0vRN751J9fM4bBvRCKYSmSaaJrxZVfxNxeIhShZt1=w863-h647-no

Thank you so much to whomever nominated me, and thank you to David & Amy for doing this lovely thing! <3 <3 <3

(Also lynn99, your board looks FABULOUS!)

OMG!!! I got zapped in the 52 weeks game!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! So awesome! I was out of town for a class and had a bunch of pin mail waiting for me when I got home, but one of the envelopes had a suspicious return address. And by suspicious, I mean I knew who it was and was immediately thinking he was up to something :p

What a wonderful surprise! I got 3862: Megara and Pegasus Propin!!!! Thank you guys so, so much!! I've been so busy with work and home that I really fell off the radar as far as the board was concerned, so it was really nice to be remembered. Big hugs all around :hug:

photo-54_zpsmizx2gc7.jpg

Hi David, I would love to help you with this so if you see anything on my sale board or if you want me to send pictures to Amy on Facebook I can send you whatever you want. You are a true gem to this community and to us!

well it was my turn--because I am awesome I guess I got 34106 Rutt and Tuk a really hard pin to get and I have wanted it since I started collecting My computer is having major problems soooo if anyone can add a photo that would be great...use comment with quote :) cant even use the smilys on here.

well it was my turn--because I am awesome I guess I got 34106 Rutt and Tuk a really hard pin to get and I have wanted it since I started collecting My computer is having major problems soooo if anyone can add a photo that would be great...use comment with quote :) cant even use the smilys on here.

pin34106

Here you go! And it is a great pin!

:)

Back