• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: New CO-Ops multiple sets: LOOK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: New CO-Ops multiple sets: LOOK!

si1328

You figure it out!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
The pins have arrived! The pins have arrived! They will be going to their new homes 2/2/11! thank you to all that helped me with this!

Princess Pearl medalion: 13.00 per pin

CLOSED

Ariel: Si1328
Aurora: DORSET CANDY
Jasmine: MELONBALLER
Snow White: ANASTASIA
Mulan: IWRN2
Cinderella: TALESOFTOBV
Tiana: DORSETCANDY
Belle: TALESOFTOBV

Americana Pin Set: 11.00 per pin

CLOSED

Mickey: TALESOFTOBV
Jessica; si1328
Stitch: DISNEYPINS99
Dumbo: SCOTTYDEM
Pete's Dragon Elliott: DONNA
Tinker Bell: JALLENWOOD

Disney villains boys club: 11.00 per pin

CLOSED

Hades: TALESOFTOBV
Dr.Facilier: MARTIN B
The horned king: STITCH2814
Scar: STITCH2814
Randall: si1382
Captain hook: TALESOFTOBV

Advent set #1 7.50 per pin

GREEN ARMY MEN AVAILABLE

• Scrooge McDuck: Bricklayer
  • Tinker Bell: melonballer
  • Belle and Beast: Shinny8
  • Green Army Men
  • Thumper: ANUQET
  • Jiminy Cricket: cheriexx
Advent set #2 7.50 per pin

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR AND MINNIE MOUSE AVAILABLE

• Cheshire Cat: DISNEYPINS99
  • Marie: PINKITTEN
  • Tigger: Shinny8
  • Minnie Mouse
  • Chip an' Dale:cheriexx
  • Buzz Lightyear
Advent set # 3 7.50 per pin

MICKEY SNOWMAN, GUS AND JAQ AVAILABLE

• Mickey snowman
  • Gus and Jaq from Cinderella
  • Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. : MARTIN B
  • Stitch: si1328
  • Reindeer Eeyore: Shinny8
  • Princess Tiana from The Princess and the Frog: CONSTANCE
Advent set #4 7.50 per pin
515525-1

DOPY AND GOOFY AVAILABLE

• Dopey
  • Jack Skellington: gone
  • Dumbo: fluffycat
  • Goofy
  • Flora, Fauna and Merryweather: TABBIKAT2219
  • Jessica Rabbit: melon baller
Anything without a name behind it is open.

Payment can be made to baycitybakers@yahoo.com threw paypal. Please send as a gift and personal.

Last edited:
if its ok as Im heading to paris right now so have no way to send money, if they are still here Id like to take the scar and horned king from the villains set..do you ship to Ireland?

Hiya Laramie
If not already taken can i buy the Tiana and Aurora pin from the Princess pearl medallion set please,i'm in the UK so please let me know total amount i owe you with postage
Thanks Sam :)

Hi
Please could I have the Petes Dragon pin from the Americana set and Mike Wazowski if Martin B doesnt take him. Like Sam I am also in the UK- Thank you so much for offering them out!!

Last edited:
Hello
I would like the following please:
Belle and Cinderella from the pearl set.
Hades and hook from the boys club.
The Micky from the Americana set.

I hope that these are still available. Thanks.

I would like Aurora from pearl medallion and flora fauna and merriweather from advent 4

Aurora has been taken, but I put you down for the other one.

All updated! Thank you all! :)

Just so you guys know I also purchased one of the Halloween mystery sets: I wont know what I got untill they are with me but as soon as I know I will tell you guys.

Last edited:
:)Thank you soooooo much. Do you know the postage to the UK ? As soon as you let me know I will gift the payment
Donna:)

Hello could we purchase eeyore as reindeer (advent 3), belle and beast (advent 1) and tigger (advent 2) if you let me know i'll pay you straight away through paypal. we live in the UK. thanks!!!

Last edited:
Hi
Please could I have the Petes Dragon pin from the Americana set and Mike Wazowski if Martin B doesnt take him. Like Sam I am also in the UK- Thank you so much for offering them out!!

aw, man! lol if only it hadn't been sleep time for me while this thread was going on, i would have jumped on the Pete's Dragon pin...my bf collects him and has been looking for that one, and his bday is coming up! donna, wanna trade? ;)

Can I take?
Advent Set #1 - Jiminy Cricket $7.50
Advent Set #2 - Chip and Dale $7.50

How much is UK shipping? I can gift the payment as soon as I know. :)

aw, man! lol if only it hadn't been sleep time for me while this thread was going on, i would have jumped on the Pete's Dragon pin...my bf collects him and has been looking for that one, and his bday is coming up! donna, wanna trade? ;)

Sorry he's for keeps!!! Hopefully you manage to get him on the other thread. I fell in love when I saw him in a traders book at DLR in October and never thought I would ever own him! Good luck x x x

Ok for all of you UK or overseas folks...I will do a flat 4.00 shipping unless you go over 4 pins...then it will be an extra .50 cents for each aditional pin. I am getting ready to send you all totals so watch your inbox! Thank you everyone! I am just happy I can help you guys get these pins without ripping off a limb! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back