• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Designer DFDC Pin set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Designer DFDC Pin set!
Escalated+quickly.gif

:lol:

So much negativity about this set. :( Saying everyone will re-sell for $1000 or more and that its foolish to hope for anywhere near cost....

tumblr_mncpsmPGGA1s8tflpo1_400.gif
;)

Soo.. At this point ,Whatever happens, happens. :) Still crossing my fingers and arms and legs for one of these pins :x: and wishing everyone attending the expo lots of luck! :) Lets hope for the best!:bigthumb:

tumblr_mjk4bolB1n1qjpqufo1_500.gif

And :
tumblr_m1pie8A45l1qcju7oo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Thank you Erin! Good luck.

My hope is dwindling by the second. I'm starting to feel really stupid to think I could get any of these pins. Just my own wishful thinking I guess.

tumblr_ltrbayokMn1qe88cyo1_500.gif

tumblr_mdmudzkGWt1rvy64eo1_500.gif

Unfortunately I don't think you have much of a chance right now. Just wait a few months for prices to come down. I have a friend that waited at D23 all night both Friday and Saturday and was unable to get the set on either day. I feel really bad for her. It was a very badly handled release.

Unfortunately I don't think you have much of a chance right now. Just wait a few months for prices to come down. I have a friend that waited at D23 all night both Friday and Saturday and was unable to get the set on either day. I feel really bad for her. It was a very badly handled release.
Yeah, that might be best. :(

I just hope they do go down instead of up! :anxious: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back