• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012
OOOOH yes very happy to see that! I wonder if we'll get the gift set with Flynn too or if this is in place of it? Either way I will definitely be getting it :)

The doll has the same face mold than the new glittering rapunzel doll. It's not the same from the wedding set we have here.

I just read a comment on the Disney Store's Facebook page that pre-orders for Limited Edition Cinderella start on Monday. Anyone have any confirmation for or against that? Thanks.

Pre-orders already? Where'd you see it on the page? It wasn't an official announcement, was it?

No, someone posted on the Disney Store wall asking when the pictures were going to be released because they knew she was going to be on pre-order on Monday. I had heard October for when the DVD is released. I really don't see Disney releasing another LE doll in the matter of a month. I guess we'll see. I really hope they wait until October after the Designer Dolls are released. That's going to be way too much for everyone to handle.

A friend of mine was told that they will be able to pre-order the LE Cinderella instores (in the US) on Monday !! She is going down there tomorrow to pre-order and let me know how it goes etc plus someone else who follows my page has been told the same thing too, so def sounds like it may be true ;o)

This is so ridiculous -_- No notice, starting pre-orders a month after Merida and a month before the Designer dolls...They better be listing more dolls on the website besides what is for pre-order. What about the people who don't have a store near them?

I got a text from my local disney store pre sell starts tomorrow for LE Cinderella. I was hoping it will also be available online. I wonder if they are notifying those on their list.

There is still no official statement from Disney. I've only known them to do this for surprise Limited Edition dolls like Gothel and the Queen of Hearts. I don't really understand why they're doing this. Surely the doll will be released online in some capacity? They can't just expect people who do not have a store near them to drive an hour or more to their closest store trying to get this doll.

this is awful! not fair on us who don't live in the u.s and for people who do who can't or don't have a store near them. i certainly don't want to be trying to purchase one off ebay : (

Shiva - I just found her too woohoo hopefully my order went thru...no way I can make it to any stores on time tomorrow..I hope everyone who wants her get her.

And some pics... She's very pretty!

6070040901401-1

6070040901401-2

6070040901401-3

6070040901401-4

6070040901401-5

I'm thinking of getting two to trade somewhere down the line for a Snow White. I doubt it will ever happen, but.. It may be worth a shot (especially since I have a job finally!).

nothing yet on wether limited edition cinderella available to the uk. so i had to order mine from the us website to be safe but if i manage to get one from uk site i should be able to cancel the order???

does anyone know if this is possible?

If they do the same as they did with the LE Wedding Rapunzel the UK wont be able to order until the actual release date 2nd October, by which time your US Cinderella would most likely already be posted on its way and be too late to cancel, It is rather unfair we have to wait so long to order :eek:( .... I cant afford to order from the US site as with postage and customs it over doubles the price so I have to wait and take my chances whe the finally release her for sale over her.

Bought mine online at around 5:15am eastern time! She is very pretty! I like her eyelashes! I hope the production doll has the same lashes ;)

If they do the same as they did with the LE Wedding Rapunzel the UK wont be able to order until the actual release date 2nd October, by which time your US Cinderella would most likely already be posted on its way and be too late to cancel, It is rather unfair we have to wait so long to order :eek:( .... I cant afford to order from the US site as with postage and customs it over doubles the price so I have to wait and take my chances whe the finally release her for sale over her.

if i knew that i could have ordered you one but i think it was only one per order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back