• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New LE Merida and Queen Elinor Doll Set images found

Status
Not open for further replies.
You already have one?
I'm looking forward to receiving this set, I don't collect all the LE dolls, but this one is a must for me - Elinor!

Well I asked my aunt in NJ to please per-order one for me in September but now I decided I could afford one here too since I was worried before I'd miss out. It does mean double the cost but it'll be worth it for trade later on!

Ah, I was gnna ask if you were getting one from the US, I hope you can find Mother Gothel she is a brilliant doll! She was my 2nd LE, I then quickly got Rapunzel as a companion to her, lol.

Thanks she is gorgeous but so expensive and far and few between, it's annoying I didn't know about the LE dolls until too late, I still regret not buying Snow White years ago and almost not getting the wedding Rapunzel either!

I got #1007, will post pics in a bit :)

(also, I asked about a doll for Peter Pan and they said they didn't know)

I don't regret not getting Snow White, I didn't like her enough, believe me I had plenty of opportunities. I didn't get Belle either as she was just blah to me.
Can't wait to see pics Mali!

They are beautiful! Sorry, I won't be able to post photos until tonight, I thought I would be home much sooner! Sorry!

Sorry for the delay. I know that these aren't great photos, but I wanted to get some up here!

I wanted to show the difference in box size, single LE Merida is behind the box set, funny how the single doll box is a little bit wider this way.

SAM_2281.jpg

From a side view, you can see that the Merida/Elinor set is wider this way than the single LE.

SAM_2282.jpg

Both faces (sorry, I know the flash is a little bright here)

SAM_2284.jpg

Because Merida's dress is tied down, I can't see if she's sitting on a stand.

SAM_2285.jpg

A couple close ups of Elinor.

SAM_2287.jpg

SAM_2291.jpg

I was trying to show Elinor's belt, and also that she has a few gold squares on her dress.

SAM_2292.jpg

The ties for Elinor's hair and belt.

SAM_2293.jpg

Close up of Merida

SAM_2288.jpg

The bottom of her dress is folded over a little bit, and it's twist tied through the bottom of the box.

SAM_2289.jpg

Merida's belt.

SAM_2290.jpg

And the box background. Sorry for the long post.

SAM_2295.jpg

Thank you for the pictures! I'm curious, is Merida's hair tied down, or is it just not as bouncy as the single LE? I'm sure they were afraid of her hair uh...blinding Elinor...lol.

Thank you for the pictures! I'm curious, is Merida's hair tied down, or is it just not as bouncy as the single LE? I'm sure they were afraid of her hair uh...blinding Elinor...lol.

A bit of both, her hair definitely isn't as big as the single LE, and it's tied down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back