• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New LE Merida and Queen Elinor Doll Set images found

Status
Not open for further replies.
New LE Merida and Queen Elinor Doll Set images found
OMG the moment at I step out they go online!!! Ordered mine, I hope orders go through without any problem! Thank you TheOtherSteve & DRJ1828, without your post I wouldn't have known soon! You guys are the best! <3

Got mine ! Thank you DRJ1828 and TheOtherSteve !!!! You guys are life savers ! Are they up for pre order in the UK too ?

Last edited:
Gah! $200! As much as I love the LE 17" dolls I won't be getting these. I just can't justify the price. If they were released separately in their own box and with more detail then I would totally get them. These look like a budget pack though and should be no more than $150.

Last edited:
Yeah, I wished they were separate too. We would be still paying the same price either way but then you have two boxes to display and you can see each doll better.

It's true they do look a little plain, especially elinor, but I got them because I want to own all of the 17" dolls from Disney, don't really collect any of their other dolls

I was also thinking maybe elinor isn't separate because she isn't technically a "villian" , rather Merida and elinor and more like a team. So it makes a little bit of sense that they are together.

ok I was on the DIsney site and looking at the facts about what comes with our doll set and it said rooted eye lashes. Am I crazy cause in the photos they have I do not see rooted eyelashes. hmmm?
YAY I GOT MINE! And called Disney to confirm my order you know how they have that 48 hour thing?

I forgot to set an alarm, but my chihuahua woke me up at 4:15 AM and wanted to go to the bathroom (which he never does in the middle of the night). It was almost like he knew I needed to wake up and purchase the dolls...haha. :)

I do feel the $200 price is a tad high considering all of the $100 dolls have their own boxes and seem to be more detailed...but I didn't want to miss being able to purchase the set at retail price, so what can ya do?

I am wondering if this set will take a while to sell out due to the price...I guess we will see. :)

I also noticed that the description mentions rooted eyelashes:

• Merida wears her Formal Dress
  • Light blue satin dress is beaded with pearls and multi-colored gems
  • Around her waist, a gold gem and pearl decorated belt fastens at front with a delicate pearl buckle
  • The shimmery bottom hem and trim of her dress features an elaborate Celtic knot pattern
  • Queen Elinor's forest green satin dress is layered with printed organza, golden accents, and a bronze link belt
  • Elinor's hair is bound in gold thread and topped with a royal golden crown
  • Rooted eyelashes
  • Display stand included
  • Plastic /polyester
  • Merida: 17'' H
  • Queen Elinor: 17'' H
  • Ages 6+
  • Imported
  • Includes Certificate of Authenticity
  • Limited Edition of 2500

If you look closely at this picture of Ellinor it looks like she could possibly have super-short rooted eyelashes:

6070040901400-4

But it is really hard to tell, and the Merida doll doesn't appear to have rooted eyelashes (like her other 17"doll).

Not sure if I should get this set, asking here is I know is silly!

This set is still available on-line, do the 17" dolls usually sell out by now??

Thanks!

Not sure if I should get this set, asking here is I know is silly!

This set is still available on-line, do the 17" dolls usually sell out by now??

Thanks!

Not sure they sell out overnight but maybe after a week or two.
Well like BabyDoll said its a surprise release and it is a lot of money. Once word is out, it might sell out faster then the first Brave LE. It's also closer to the holidays so people might be more willing to pay the $200. My Disney store said they were taking pre orders, but not sure how many.
Cinderella also took a while to sell out , but was faster then the Merida LE.
I guess it depends on the doll and $$.

Just looked at my CC and it shows a pending charge of $99.50 - interesting that it's not $199.50

Very interesting. I paid with PayPal, and now have a pending payment of $213.47. I just checked my order status on DS.com, and the tax amount changed by a dollar, and is now showing a total of $212.47.

I decided to order from my local store :) There were only 2 of us there, so I'm glad that I did! The dolls look good in person :D

Myself and the other girl who was there looked at the disney store photo of lady tremaine, we both agreed that this photo looks much better than the photo that's been posted, so I can't wait to see more photos of her.

Just got back from my Disney store and they had the set on sale. Beautiful dolls !! The box is bigger width wise. I have pictures I can post !! People were asking and ordering the set too.

Just got back from my Disney store and they had the set on sale. Beautiful dolls !! The box is bigger width wise. I have pictures I can post !! People were asking and ordering the set too.

ohh pictures of the actual dolls would be great if you can please post them :)

Here are the pics we took lol the lady kept bugging us about preordering them haha Also, Elinor is the only one with rooted eyelashes , Merida's are painted on again. Sorry if they aren't the best pictures, took with cell phone lol

2012-09-25_12-54-00_774.jpg

2012-09-25_13-22-21_518.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the pics we took lol the lady kept bugging us about preordering them haha Also, Elinor is the only one with rooted eyelashes , Merida's are painted on again. Sorry if they aren't the best pictures, took with cell phone lol

2012-09-25_12-54-00_774.jpg

2012-09-25_13-22-21_518.jpg

Oooh thanks for the pic!! I don't like the way Elinor's hair is tucked behind her ears, makes her ears look big! But still, I really like them, and I can't wait to see them in person!! btw, do you know if their box was wider? or did they fit them inside the same size box as the previous 17" dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back