• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Paris Pin Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Paris Pin Event!
Hi, I am french so be indulgent for my english
the lockets are : Rapunzel, Anna, Belle, Ariel and Elsa ^^

Much easier to see with the new picture :) I think they have some of the pins mislabeled though, Anna and Elsa and the wrong way round and so are Phillip and Charming :p
I REALLY hope there's an Aurora pin in the box!!

So much for all the people that said there will be no Anna & Elsa...^^ Well, I'm going so yaaaaay! :) All the princesses I collect are on there!!! :D

And the princesses are: Rapunzel, Anna, Belle, Ariel, Elsa. The princes are: Charming, Philip and Cinderella's. In the box, there will be 3 more pin's if I got it right.

Prince Charming is Cinderella's prince. Snow White's is just the Prince.

Sorry about the confusion, guess I'm guilty of trusting OUAT a little too much lol :)
So Princes are: The Prince, Philip & Prince Charming ;)
There will be a surprise fourth one, I wonder who that might be...

Sorry about the confusion, guess I'm guilty of trusting OUAT a little too much lol :)

I did the same and lost a Disney trivia quiz because I believed OUAT, so now its ingrained in my head! haha

A fourth event logo ? As the other three all feature princess, I'm guessing for Prince Eric. Just as the others he is born as a prince so It would fit in. Naveen would be a possibility too. Aladdin, Flynn, and Kristoff would be odd.

Yup, my main guess goes to either Eric or Adam. I kinda wish for Prince Hans, because there is no pin about him, but I guess he would be a bit more controversial.
I don't see Naveen though, because there is no Tiana pin, apparently, same for Aladdin.
As for Flynn, he was already featured in the Christmas event pins. (I know that we could also argue that Flynn & Aladdin are no princes but once they marry a princess, they become princes by association, don't they?)

ughhh i just wish Snow White would stop being left out!!! she didnt get anything at the DSF princess release and unless she's inside teh mystery box... if she is in there I'm going to be bummed, haha there's no way I'd be able to get that!

ughhh i just wish Snow White would stop being left out!!! she didnt get anything at the DSF princess release and unless she's inside teh mystery box... if she is in there I'm going to be bummed, haha there's no way I'd be able to get that!

I'm guessing Snow White, Aurora, and Cinderella are in the box. It would seem strange to me to release prince pins without their other halves being represented.

Hey I answered your PM, and well, I can tell you, you should be able to get that, as I'll gladly trade with you :)

I am so happy to have a ticket for this event. Anna and Elsa are a big surprise to me, since Cast Member of Pin Trading always said that we will not have Frozen pins soon.
The association of macarons+ camay + Princesse + locket is just the perfect combo, the perfect sucrerie for tea time. I can't wait to see what pictures are inside the macarons ♥♥♥
I assume also that there will be Snow-White/Aurora/Cinderella in the box (because their princes are on the rounds). We could have on the fourth one Prin ce Eric or Adam/Beast...or Kristoff, maybe ? (we already have Flynn with the event "Le Noël de Raiponce").
I can't wait to see them ♥♥♥

Love the prince pins. Interesting to see Prince from Snow White actually named - Florian/Floriant - on Disney paper (vs cast member chat, water cooler talk, wiki, etc.) Makes it much more canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back