• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Pin Sales Thread with Ariel, Villains, Stained Glass, DA's, LE's and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pin Sales Thread with Ariel, Villains, Stained Glass, DA's, LE's and More

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hey Everyone,
Most of these pins for sale are part of my very own collection, but it basically comes down to which pins I want more. I'd hate to give some of these up, but my loss is your gain. I will hold pins for 24 hours and then they will go to the next perspective buyer.
Thank you
:)

P.S. All prices include domestic shipping and tracking. All pins are authentic; I do not deal with scrappers. I prefer payment in the form of a gift on PayPal. However, if you wish to send as goods please include an additional 4% to cover the transaction fee.

Disney Pin Forum Pricing:

[pinpics]30370[/pinpics] Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Lovely Ariel $25 Total
[pinpics]80448[/pinpics] WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides -Ariel and Eric on Matterhorn $45 Total
[pinpics]89190[/pinpics] Disney Store Europe - Squirrels Wart and Red Head Valentine 2012 $45 Total
[pinpics]89728[/pinpics] Disney Store UK: Young Hercules & Zeus Statue $25 Total
[pinpics]94195[/pinpics]WDW - Annual Passholder - New Fantasyland Stained Glass Set - Dumbo ONLY $20 Total
[pinpics]94860[/pinpics] DSF - Mulan with Mushu $22 Total
[pinpics]94861[/pinpics] DSF - Mulan the Warrior $22 Total

Last edited:
Completed Pin Sets

Completed Sets:

Please know that I am trying to sell these pins listed in this reply as complete sets. I do not want to break the sets; however, I am not opposed to DPF members setting up Co-Ops. I prefer payment in the form of gift or you can send it as goods with the 4% fee added to cover the transaction fee. All costs are included in the total price; I am not shipping internationally at the moment. Feel free to message me with any reasonable offers for any pins/pin-sets you may be interested in

Carsset_zpsc1717ca9.jpg

DisneyStore.com Cars 4 Pin Set New in Packaging! $50 Total
[pinpics]84664[/pinpics] DisneyStore.com - Radiator Springs Cars 4 Pin Set

A-StarterSet_zps8760dbfe.png

All pins are included in this set; makes for wonderful theme park traders. Pins do not come on the lanyard $15 TOTAL
ABeingBadSeries_zpsa7c37f22.png

This is the Being Bad Villain Series Pin Set and I personally purchased all of these while visiting WDW $75 Total
[pinpics]28575[/pinpics] Being Bad (Maleficent)
[pinpics]28580[/pinpics] Being Bad (Jafar)
[pinpics]28581[/pinpics] Being Bad (Chernabog)
[pinpics]28582[/pinpics] Being Bad (Hades)
Dragonset_zpsb0b401af.jpg

DSF Stained Glass Dragon Pins: Maleficent, Madam Mim, Narissa, Mushu, Elliot & the Reluctant Dragon. All OC's $200 TOTAL!
[pinpics]66137[/pinpics] DSF - Stained Glass Dragons - Maleficent
[pinpics]66138[/pinpics] DSF - Stained Glass Dragons - Madam Mim
[pinpics]66139[/pinpics] DSF - Stained Glass Dragons - Queen Narissa
[pinpics]73514[/pinpics] DSF - Stained Glass Dragons - Elliot
[pinpics]73515[/pinpics] DSF - Stained Glass Dragons - Mushu
[pinpics]73516[/pinpics] DSF - Stained Glass Dragons - The Reluctant Dragon

Last edited:
lol both and I, and everyone who has ever gone into the Sale/Wanted thread or looked at my signature know EXACTLY which 3 pins I'm looking at in your collection if they go on sale (LM and BatB Stained Glass, and Mermaid Nemo because I need that for SB ^_^).

If you are planning on putting either of those 3 for sale, would you mind PM'ing me first because if you put them up and someone else bought them before I, I'd be heartbroken >_<

lol both and I, and everyone who has ever gone into the Sale/Wanted thread or looked at my signature know EXACTLY which 3 pins I'm looking at in your collection if they go on sale (LM and BatB Stained Glass, and Mermaid Nemo because I need that for SB ^_^).

If you are planning on putting either of those 3 for sale, would you mind PM'ing me first because if you put them up and someone else bought them before I, I'd be heartbroken >_<
I know, Matt. ;) I asked already. Fingers crossed for you though! :)

Can't wait to see what collection pins are added. Gah! The wait is killing me (not really, metaphorically ;) ) haha Good luck JohnJay!!! I really want to know what pins the person is selling, you don't have to tell me their name or where they are found or anything, I just really would love to know what pins they have, so exciting! If you wouldn't mind telling me PM me haha if not I understand.

P.S. If you're worried about me buying them from the person...remember my pin budget for the rest of the year is under $100...how can I ever manage $1500, even if I sold every pin I own (which ain't gonna happen xP) so have no fear!

Wow that's a really good deal, congrats on that since the Designer, Marquee, and Chair together would go for over $1,000 just those 3 O___O good luck on your sale and don't forget...if those 3 go on sale...I'll be waiting *sneaks back into shadows* lol xD

Opps...yea I didn't get the designer either :( it was too much for me. I will keep you posted if I ever sell the other LE stained glass pins. I really love those though. I doubt I will ever part with them. You will get them though just be patient. Plus, you have lots of help keeping and eye open for you.

Still, the other pins like both Opening days go for a few $100 each so its definitely a deal, even if you're only getting all the pins at the price they sell nowadays, they never show up in the first place haha xD

And yes please do, I can dream of having them one day and I know I will. 2 more!!! Albeit the 2 most difficult in the series :facepalm:

If no one buys the first DSF set and you decide to split them up, I would be interested in the 2 vaults on my wants list.

Thanks!

Oh I can't blame you. :3 And I only really want Jafar and Maleficent, but I already have Jafar. But that set is super lovely! /nod

~Merlin

WOw John, I absolutely LOVE the Peter Pan set, 4 vaults and the marquee, up top... I'm drooling... Just can't afford it at the moment :(... Ahhh... I hope it goes to a happy home!!

Good luck with your sale squirrel friend. :) ( do not post any stitch pins because I will have to lip sync for some pin money lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back