• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Rapunzel Woman Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Rapunzel Woman Shirt
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I was at the Disney Store today and I bought the new Rapunzel t-shirt for woman. Its light pink with Rapunzel looking out her window. Her hair is braided with flowers in it. The flowers have glitter on them. It is beyond adorable. I debated whether or not to get it and I ended up not being able to resist. The shirt is $19.95 but if you buy 2 or more t-shirts they are all $15. There is also a new Alice in Wonderland shirt that is white with her surrounded by the singing flowers. I didn't get that shirt but it was really cute as well.

edit: If anyone outside the US wants the shirt, I am able to go back to the Disney store and pick some up. All I ask is you cover the cost of shipping.

edit:
Picture of the shirt:
j9amab.png

Closeup of the design:
34skv9z.png

Last edited:
Haha, I also JUST got this shirt tonight. My Rapunzel senses were tingling. My store only has really SMALL sizes or really BIG sizes... I just got the last medium... I don't know if they got a full size run or just a few shirts here and there. It's very, VERY sweet in person, so happy I went tonight... Thanks for posting, you beat me to it!

EEE I just woke up Karl to ask his permission and e said yes (he's been a butt tonight so said it can be my late valentine WOO too excited!!!!!!!)

Haha, I also JUST got this shirt tonight. My Rapunzel senses were tingling. My store only has really SMALL sizes or really BIG sizes... I just got the last medium... I don't know if they got a full size run or just a few shirts here and there. It's very, VERY sweet in person, so happy I went tonight... Thanks for posting, you beat me to it!

There was a wide range of sizes at my store. I think they just haven't put them all out yet. The cast member I talked to made it sound like they just got the shirts this week. I'm assuming they will be online sometime next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back