• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Rapunzel Woman Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like to get one but I couldn't pay for it for a couple of weeks yet, would someone be able to ship one to me around then? I'd quite like the alice shirt too, it's so cute :)

Yes, I can pick them up in a couple weeks. Both shirts are at my local Disney store. Just PM me when you can pay/want them.

lol i am wearing this shirt right now. I'm prettty sure every one in the doctors office thought I was 15 lol but I don't care gotta show my punzie love :)

MY TEE CAME!!!!!

i had a horrid first day in my new recovery corse and i came home to see my beautiful package. i knew right away, i tore the corner with my teeth and tore it like hulk, so i ran upstairs to change, and i promised photos :D

:
tumblr_mk9xvmJZT31qh60jvo1_500.jpg

so now im off to watch tangled with pascal and try and be back to my cheerful self :)

thank you so much for getting this for me!!! its my favourite shirt EVER!!!
tumblr_mk9y5mxydz1qh60jvo1_1280.jpg

MY TEE CAME!!!!!

i had a horrid first day in my new recovery corse and i came home to see my beautiful package. i knew right away, i tore the corner with my teeth and tore it like hulk, so i ran upstairs to change, and i promised photos :D

:
tumblr_mk9xvmJZT31qh60jvo1_500.jpg

so now im off to watch tangled with pascal and try and be back to my cheerful self :)

thank you so much for getting this for me!!! its my favourite shirt EVER!!!
tumblr_mk9y5mxydz1qh60jvo1_1280.jpg

Glad you got the shirt! I'm kind of surprised it got to you so quickly! I never get things from the UK so quickly. I really love this shirt! Its just so pretty!

This is pretty! Do they have any lion king ones? I'd need a kind of big size though. XL in Disney clothes over here is about a UK size 16 and that sometimes fits. Not sure on US sizing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back