• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New re vamp Animators dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
New re vamp Animators dolls
I've seen the dolls in person, as we got them in our last delivery at work, and to be honest I dislike all of them except Rapunzel and Tiana. Rapunzel's dress is much more accurate now, and the addition of glitter to Tiana's dress looks cute and works well. The others though, they look rather garish and ridiculous. Pocahontas and Mulan basically haven't changed, but Aurora and Belle's outfits are completely different - they're both in their princess dresses rather than the dresses from the start of their movies (the blue dress for Belle and the 'Briar Rose' dress for Aurora). I put the old and new designs together and in my opinion, the old designs look much better. Plus I hate that they got rid of the little plush animal buddies :(
But that's just my opinion, people may really like the new designs!

So is aurora still in the peasant dress? What is different on her from the original,any pics?
Her outfit is more accurate to the movie, but no peasant dress this time. They are available on the UK website now, and there are also different product images.

1098127_606317929412317_1132721375_n.jpg

That dress looks silly on Aurora, almost like it belongs on a smaller doll. The originals are all definitely better. I'm really disappointed that Cinderella's new dress is just the one from the deluxe set that came out last year.

Instead of just rehashing these dolls every couple years in cheaper and cheaper looking dresses, they should just add new characters to the line.

Not too sure on the collection, it doesn't look like they changed anything but the outfits...

New animator princesses that are rehashes of the older ones? Meh. Give me an animator Maleficent and Evil Queen...oh I'm pretty sure I'd buy those up in a heartbeat. ;)

Merida looks adorable. I wouldn't get another one of her, I wish I could just buy the dress.. I do like that she has her own animator box. & I do agree Jasmine looks really cute

Yes the new outfits are cute... But the originals are ALL better. I'm digging the new box for Merida. I would've even wanted her if they had changed her eyes to a forward glance like the prototype. As is, I can't see who would buy these dolls again just for a new outfit. They're huge and take up so much room.

New characters please :)

I wish theyd have added new characters, who wouldn't want to see meg, or kida, charlotte, mali, evil queen, ursula, hades .... i could go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back