• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Soda Fountain Flier

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Soda Fountain Flier

tiggeriffic

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
They put this on FB this evening.
10848535_875567829161321_6062423852008582547_o.jpg

Ok the kitty train set is to die for!! :cheshire: This is definitely going on my best wishes list!! Oh Santa, dear Santa ... could ya, would ya ... I promise to be good (ok how about we start with better :lol:) ... oh wait, these come out next month! Cool Santa will be on vacation then ... so he should have the time to get these, right? :rofl:

Seriously though, the artwork on these is new and very cute!! I am definitely interested in acquiring this set!! :x: Hmmmm ... will have to put up a post on the "Wanted" board. Thank you for posting Tiggeriffic!! :hsd:

I'd get Cheshire if it didn't have the other cat. But I'm guessing they're connected by chains because it's a train? So I think it's kind of weird to have one pin in a collection that has a chain. I have Maximus from the Tangled Christmas event and it's driving me crazy that I don't have the full sled. If they aren't connected, definitely looking for Figaro.

I do want Tangled, damn.

The Jan. 30 set looks awesome! I'll be looking for the entire release of that day if anyone plans to pre-trade. I think the Tinker Bell movie marquees always turn out really nice. :hsd:

I think January looks like a good pin month at DSF!

Another month of releases with nothing I collect. I like those months because it's less pressure to either make the release or try to trade for the pins, though it kind of makes me sad that my favorite movies/characters aren't featured.

The cat train is adorable, especially Oliver, but that release is the same day as the Star Wars 10k at Disneyland, so I'll have to miss it. I will probably try for the clapboard set, since I get the feeling there may be a surprise fourth clapboard.

I don't think that there will be chains on the train pins. There are no chains visible on the flyer and the Wreck-It Ralph train set didn't have chains.

I want/need that cat train set!! Kind of surprised no Si and Am on board, but maybe because they were in the Lady & the Tramp train set? Anyways, anyone going that wants to trade or isn't charging obscene amounts for the set, please send me a PM. My pinpics ID is same as on here: WeRsiamese

I don't think that there will be chains on the train pins. There are no chains visible on the flyer and the Wreck-It Ralph train set didn't have chains.

But they did have hooks, which I think this train set will have. Hooks so they can all be hooked together :) The caboose and the engine only had one hook, obviously

I'll be looking for the train set for a friend, if anyone is interested in selling or trading (although the selling would pretty much have to be at cost- friend is international and we trade cost for cost). So basically if you're there anyway and there's some left over, keep me in mind...heh.

Does it look kinda sparse to anyone else? I'm not local so I'm not a DSF regular, but don't they usually have more than two releases in a month?

Depends. Two or three, except for October (one plus the big Nightmare trade event). December also only had two scheduled (the Christmas one and the one this Saturday).

Ah, for one day, I was FINALLY a Dinah completist and then this. :p :D But actually I love that Cheshire and Dinah pin, so okay. :D

There are at least three pins in the cat train that I am tempted to get/add to my wants.

Sometimes I feel guilty for breaking up a purrrfect set like that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back