• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to DPF! Jo from San Francisco!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to DPF! Jo from San Francisco!

jopadilla

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I'm new to DPF. I started collecting/trading about 6 months ago and i'm having a blast! I like Peter Pan and Lion King pins and have a about 50 pins so far (most of them open edition). Looking to expand!

I'm originally from Los Angeles, South Bay area, but recently moved to SF for work. I work in the tech industry and like making friends :)

Cheers!
Jo

Welcome!

I mostly have lived in Victorville my whole life, but I went to college in SF! I'm back in the high desert now but also collect LK! I'd love to see your collection!!

Welcome! We are kind of opposites, as I grew up in San Jose and now live in the Los Angeles area. :3 I also collect Lion King!

Welcome! :wavey: I lived in RPV and Redondo, now live up here in the East Bay.
Check out the gatherings board. D.Ducks who posted above organizes pin meets in Sacramento and Livermore!

Welcome to DPF.

If if interested there is a pin meet in Sacramento area today.

NorCal pin traders.
The first trading event of 2015
January 24th 2015
La Riviera Family Pizza.
8760 La Riviera Dr.
Sacramento, Ca.
11:30 Am--4:00 PM.
Come out and see old friends and meet new traders

Borrowed from John ( D.DUCKS )

Welcome!! Please look at my Pinpics id or send me PM with your id to see if you want to trade.

We are located in SF...originally from Honolulu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back