• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second you turn that corner it is like a zombie apocalypse. Dazed, tired, and hungry people speaking with slurred speech everywhere haha!

Gosh I hope u don't mean the traders in line lol ;P If u were referring to the homeless people on that stretch yup that's Hollywood for you. I'm actually kinda worried about that since both DSF pin releases this will be my first camp outs ever at DSF. I know there will be alot of fellow traders in line but there will definitely be some crazies out there during the night :/

Gosh I hope u don't mean the traders in line lol ;P If u were referring to the homeless people on that stretch yup that's Hollywood for you. I'm actually kinda worried about that since both DSF pin releases this will be my first camp outs ever at DSF. I know there will be alot of fellow traders in line but there will definitely be some crazies out there during the night :/

Oh now I feel really bad O__O I was making a joke about the pin traders rushing out for this release but homeless people is never a joke in my opinion :( I'm gonna go edit that post because that's not right >_<

Oh now I feel really bad O__O I was making a joke about the pin traders rushing out for this release but homeless people is never a joke in my opinion :( I'm gonna go edit that post because that's not right >_<

Oh haha woops I guess it could apply to either XD My bad I'm a lil slow when it comes to jokes ::facepalm:: No harm done I'm not offended and either can/could be true. My bad for taking it out of context. I agree though when I camped out for the BatB PoDM I was delusional by the end of the morning myself, not to mention frozen; I camped out since 12:45am that night X_X

But seriously though how does one deal with the not all there/homeless people roaming around there while waiting in line for DSF? I've wondered about this bc I know alot of them suffer from addiction/mental illness (my occupation is drug/alcohol counselor), not to mention being a campout newbie for the DSF releases this month

There really hasn't been any problems with homeless people while we are in line and I've been coming to these for a few years now. Try to find me and I'll take you around and introduce you to the group.

YoSoyAhPuch: Ahhhhh ur post did give me a mini heart attack!! lol

But I wanna find out my chances of getting the pin before I go to sleepppp (right now it's not looking good) haha

TheOtherSteve: That is so awesome of u :) Idk if for the 11th release if there will be wristbands (i'm assuming so). If so I'll camp out. I know on the 26th there will be wristbands so that's a definite campout. Will u be going to both events?

kupo1121: (in response to ur nobody knows post) that what's it feels like as I continue to read this thread XDDDD

Last edited:
D1A1DE3B-6CA7-4C8C-858A-8CFD13636ED8-13911-000012CB645938CA.jpg

Rain!

do you think heading out seems like a good idea still? i know you cant say positively yes or no but in your opinion!? i could be there within the next hour

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back