• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Nightmare before Christmas railroad mystery set???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightmare before Christmas railroad mystery set???

Firebaby22

"One to keep, one to trade."
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Ok. So I found these pin boxes in the frontier land store in WDW. I bought 4 boxes and got the whole set (yay!!!) but I have never seen these pins before. I looked them up on Pinpics an can't find them and I tried the disney pins official site and the only thing I see is a frame set with the same pins. Does anyone have any infotainment on these pins.

17050165-F16C-47C0-A771-874FCB250EE1-4469-000008361F2230D6_zps69e7b210.jpg

DB7441AA-F32F-4E74-A40C-D4ECE5C2E464-4469-0000083617E26A75_zps33349a71.jpg

they are apparently new releases (a new release). I heard talk of them at DLR PTN on Friday. "the word" was that they were released in the park (possibly early?) and sold out very quickly. I'm sure they will be back. I'm also sure they will be on Pinpics soon. with everything that's been happening on Pinpics adding new pins has been a bit rough and slow recently. and BTW, outstanding on purchasing 4 boxes and getting NO duplicates!

They are OPEN edition, so as soon as the store gets them, they stock them. They sold out on Thursday 9/19 at DLR after they were put out. But they will be back. OE means they can just keep popping them out as long as they want. My guess is all Halloween season.

I found them at Disneyland on Sunday at Westward Ho and bought two boxes. Of course, I got 2 Dr. Finklesteins and 2 Oogie Boogies. The only one I want is the Duck w/Scary Teddy.

I found them at Disneyland on Sunday at Westward Ho and bought two boxes. Of course, I got 2 Dr. Finklesteins and 2 Oogie Boogies. The only one I want is the Duck w/Scary Teddy.

Interesting? I was at DLR on Saturday and did not see them. This set interest me lots so i'll be trading duplicates to finish the collection.

Awesome! This is an absolute must have set for me. Mystery set? Check. Train? Check? Nightmare? Check. This fits my collection perfectly!!!

I was able to get almost the whole set at Westward Ho today except I got 2 Oogies & Dr Finkelsteins if anyone would like to trade for Sally or the duck. It's a really good looking set BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back