• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Nothing frozen at all!! Nope no grails, no PTD , NO podm in fact just pins.

Nothing frozen at all!! Nope no grails, no PTD , NO podm in fact just pins.

lucan444

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Hey gang,
I am looking to spark a few trades off the wants list,
its not all holy grails is it?
Do have Mali, Tangled, Villains , Mickey, Jessica, Tink, and etc,
Some AP,LOTS of LE, some Cast ,
NO PODM NO PTD<in fact no BT or unloved tales either>
PM or post--
Pins only listed on PP , sorry if that's not PC.
Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
Francis from the movie Stripes?
stripes01.jpg

Last edited:
leave it to old HandA, all the fantastic lines, and he reaches for Frances,

No Aunt Jamima treatment, NO were not gay but we are wlling to learn, NO, Don't order the Schnitzel, they're using Schnauzer. no I wish I was a loofah.

No none of that is it , its to be this then is it? Well so be it,,,

BTW thank you for those whom were actually interested in trading.!!!!! oh and MR HANDA , whata ya want off the list??

Well ... I was going to hit ya with "those aren't pillows!!", but I figured that'd hit to close to home! :suspect:

oh and MR HANDA , whata ya want off the list??
If you put it like that, I'm digging on that spinning blonde you got there. If I got anything that interests ya, lemme know!

wait you want a spinning blonde and its not Dawny? hmmm,,, betcha old jouwsy girl will have something to say about that!!

Unfortunately you wont be surprised when I say im hanging on to her as a sure thing <I got so very few traders that might bait those goody good princess types>

btw handA " Why did the chicken cross the road?" "To get from the left to the right." "Stepped out of rank, got hit by a tank." "He ain't a chicken no more - See more at: http://www.chacha.com/question/what...itary-chant-in-"stripes"#sthash.XP1EnLcE.dpuf

Love that you love Snow White and have her everywhere- on your wants and to tease me on your traders! The heart locket is so pretty! :) Happy Trading!

thanks for the offer but unfortunately the only pins I would offer would be an unequal trade for you, you have some awesome pins and finding those two should be no problems!!!!
Send out some request Im sure you will be swamped with offers!!

Any others he said, with a tear in his heart and a sigh in his eyes,,,,????????

Back