• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Announcement NOTICE: DPF Server Migration = Intermittent Site Slow-Downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement NOTICE: DPF Server Migration = Intermittent Site Slow-Downs.

Cicada

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a quick notice to everyone we've received on behalf of our site host. The message follows:

In the meantime, Happy posting!

-Cicada

I cant post half the time anymore... is it because of this slow-down? It's been going on since like Thursday or Friday.

I noticed longer wait times for page loads. But still nowhere near the issues we had in the past. By and large, the site has been running very smoothly! Thanks for the update.

I cant post half the time anymore... is it because of this slow-down? It's been going on since like Thursday or Friday.
It started late last week, or over the weekend when we confirmed with them that we'd received the above message.

They said they would e-mail us when the migration was complete.

Other than getting kicked out of mobile chat followed by a few try again later pages, the forum as a whole as been running okay on my end...

Status
Not open for further replies.