• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

November DLR Release Runs - Mostly* Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
November DLR Release Runs - Mostly* Cost + Shipping
Hello! Could you add me to the it's a small world Holiday 2014 (LE2000) list? (Also, I'm new to the idea of this, how does it work? At what point do I pay you? Also, this is an awesome thing to do!)

can I mention early that I'd like the Eau du Magique for December? It's another Frozen, according to the Disney co. page. No idea about any others. Yet.

can I mention early that I'd like the Eau du Magique for December? It's another Frozen, according to the Disney co. page. No idea about any others. Yet.
I'll be posting the December thread just before Thanksgiving, so not taking orders for that until then. :D

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

So it turns out our Christmas trip is ON, so will be able to get the OE's then, so you can take them off my request list...
I think thats the Walle booster, Merida & Angus, Dory, Walle-love.

Is it to late to add the Castle R/C?

(sent PM also since it changes $ due)

So it turns out our Christmas trip is ON, so will be able to get the OE's then, so you can take them off my request list...
I think thats the Walle booster, Merida & Angus, Dory, Walle-love.

Is it to late to add the Castle R/C?

(sent PM also since it changes $ due)

All requests have been updated and PM sent :)

Many release dates and prices confirmed and updated. Also added these beauties:

Happy Holidays Resort Collection 2014 (LE750) $14.95
3 pins in this collection - Pictured is the outside of all there and the inside of 1 (Disneyland Hotel). Orders taken separately.

For those that have paid already, I will be sending you a PM if the price was lower or higher than estimated. Please let me know if you'd like the new pin. ALSO good news is that the Rapunzel Wreath is now being released on the 20th, which means I can make the pickup that day.

Since it's been delayed, can I be added to the list for the Chip & Dale gingerbread? Also Cars Season's Speedings and the Happy Holidays Resort Collection 2014 Grand Californian, please? Sorry for being so last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back