• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

++++Official Stained Glass Co-op Sale Complete Six Pin Set 64449+++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
++++Official Stained Glass Co-op Sale Complete Six Pin Set 64449+++++

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
DPF community here is the co-op that Smiley has allowed for us to post for his beautiful stained class couple pin set. I am placing those names next to the pin they desired on his original thread.

There is a deadline of 9:00PM PST on 10/23 to complete this Co-op transaction for this pin set.

Here is the breakdown of the co-op sale. Let us know on this thread if you would like to purchase one of the stained glass pins.

Ariel $135 - Lilimay, (2nd person Pin-A-Colada) (3rd person lrdobkins)

Enchanted $120 - PBS10 (2nd person Ozzie1988) (3rd person lrdobkins)

Sleeping Beauty $100 - Master

Beauty Beast $95 - Pin-A-Colada (2nd person lrdobkins)

Cinderella $75

Snow White $60 - Mattolsen21698

Total $585

It has been discovered that the sleeping beauty pin has a small manufacturing flaw as shown in the following pictures. Because of that, Smiley will discount the total sale price to $585.00 which should be reflected in the final sale price of that specific pin. There is no problem with the rest of the pins.

IMG_4159a_zps3f5d6925.jpg

Last edited:
2 things:

1) I think this might be better suited in the "co-op" section

2) I'm not 100% sure, but I think Skipperella was interested in Cinderella from Killian's co-op, perhaps you should contact them since that would just leave Snow White ^_^

2 things:

1) I think this might be better suited in the "co-op" section

2) I'm not 100% sure, but I think Skipperella was interested in Cinderella from Killian's co-op, perhaps you should contact them since that would just leave Snow White ^_^

Good looking out Kupo, I just finished talking to Killian and he informed me that he was going to let Skipperella know about this 24 hour co-op.

In the end if Cinderella and Snow White don't get a person to purchase I just might take them both to wrap up the co-op and make it easy for Smiley. I first want to give other DPF members a chance at these great pins first.

Last edited:
Hi Angel. I'm sorry after talking to my husband I do not think we will be able to take the SB stain Glass pin. It is a great price but I really do not think we will be able to afford it. Plus, Sleeping Beauty is my main collection and I would like to find a pin with little to no flaws. Thank you for thinking of me and reaching out to me. I will ask around to see if there is anyone who would like to join in the co-op so you all can get your pins. I will reach out to you on the chat as well. Thanks again.

Ed, thanks for the heads up. I have reached out to Pancakes. Regardless on the outcome this co-op will be positively sold and Smiley will get all his funds tonight soon after 9:00 PM. Thank you so much Smiley for making this happen to the DPF community.

Here are the last two LE 100 stained glass pins from 2008

Pin 64539: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Snow White and Prince)

Pin 64540: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Cinderella and Prince Charming)

Final bump before 9 PM. All DPF members have already paid me in advance for their chosen stained glass pin, thank you. The final pin left is Cinderella. If no one choses Cinderella then I will go ahead and take that one to complete the co-op for Smiley. Payment will be made to Smiley at 9:01 PM.

I want to say thank you to Smiley for making this great set available to the DPF community. A lot of individuals here have been made happy by his generosity in selling this beautiful stained glass set. Payment has now been made as promised. I will be reaching out to those that purchased a pin to mail them to you this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back