• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Official "The Mandalorian" 10 Pin Set - Star Wars - By Numskull

Official "The Mandalorian" 10 Pin Set - Star Wars - By Numskull

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
This is a review of this pin set, available at this link:

Official Star Wars The Mandalorian 10 Pin Badge Set

After seeing these pins on the 2020 Pin Release thread, we just had to jump at them. Didn't know about the manufacturer - "Numskull", or what the pin size or quality would be, but we took the leap and pre-ordered. Shipping was only $9 from the UK to the US. Very reasonable, especially as base shipping within the US for something like this would have been around $7!

They just arrived this afternoon, and we were totally bowled over by the really nice set! I took pictures, and can take pictures of anything, if someone would like to see particular details of something!

The case is like a smooth Blu-Ray slip case. Around the same size, too. Very nice box! The front has a magnetic flap on the right and opens like a book.

Inside the front cover are the Star Wars and Mandalorian logos. Very cool looking!

The ten pins have classic metal clutchbacks and each fits into a circular spot in the backing behind the pins. The pins themselves are much nicer and better quality than we sort of expected. Like really high quality Loungefly pins. Nicer than a lot of the Loungefly pins. Actually, they have that epoxy bubble top feel, like the new Disney Parks Baby Yoda pin. Except for Mando's helmet. That pin is shaped and not a flat top.

I took a picture with a Disney Tsum Tsum pin sitting with them, for scale. These Mandalorian pins are larger than we thought.

The pins feature The Mandalorian, Mando's Helmet, The Child (Baby Yoda) in his hover carriage, Mando's ship - The Razor Crest, IG-11, Cara Dune, Kuiil, Mandalorian Mythosaur emblem, and the Mandalorian logo!

So, if you want to keep them in the case or take them out and keep some and trade some (that's what we are going to be doing!) . . . I'd highly recommend these for a fan!

20200205165014-0f17fc9a-xl.jpg

i.php

20200205165048-944309dc-xl.jpg

20200205165037-a6c8ef46-xl.jpg

20200205165025-39ec1024-xl.jpg

Would you take a picture of the back of one of the pins?

+1

Also, if you would like to add the actual pictures of the pins (make sure the thumbnail shows the entire pin as well), please take pictures against a plain black or white background.

Listings are already up on Pin Trading Database here:

Set:
View Pin: Numskull - Star Wars: The Mandalorian Pin Set

And then just look at the bottom of the listing where it says "Pins from the Same Release" and the 10 individual pins are listed.

Thanks for reviewing these! I was considering getting the set with Kylo but it's a bit pricey for one pin to me. Helps to know the quality is nice enough though.
Oh no, if you had looked 2.5 weeks ago, both TROS sets were 40% off! So keep on checking. I couldn’t resist such a deal, and I want everything Star Wars, so I got both and the Mandalorian set too.

+1

Also, if you would like to add the actual pictures of the pins (make sure the thumbnail shows the entire pin as well), please take pictures against a plain black or white background.

Listings are already up on Pin Trading Database here:

Set:
View Pin: Numskull - Star Wars: The Mandalorian Pin Set

And then just look at the bottom of the listing where it says "Pins from the Same Release" and the 10 individual pins are listed.

Absolutely . . . will take pics of each and upload on to PTD! Thanks for the link!

Back