• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!!!

ZAPPED! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!!!

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
ok so for the last few days there been alot going on... but ive had tearfully wonderful magical week in post!!!!!!!!!!!!

on monday a lovely trade with a guy called Max on pinpics came through, i was really worried that france would fudge up and id end up locketless so we put through the trade, he was a delight to deal with and polite through and through. i hadnt had any packages for a few weeks so my postman joked saying i bet youll have a whole bunch of them turn up now.
1003266_10153008620080057_619579620_n.jpg

ALSO.... a box from the Wax's turned up. Angie tell tell awesome packing tape ( i texted Karl and told him he has to come over wether he liked it or not, i promised he would have to open the box with me) so all day i sat there staring at this box my dad even came in and told me there was a box for me on the floor ( cheers daddy, had no idea heehee) as soon as he walked in i signed off everyting and told him BOX TIME!

he opened the box and passed me everything

first was the Flipz. Karl Loves Flipz. he LOVES white fudge flipz. its one of the few american foods he craves. and 3 bags! well you can just imagine his happiness! then 3 packs of bubblegum peeps?! :O BUBBLEGUM! i had my first on yesterday and they are so good! i told karl he can try some cos he likes bubblegum but now i'm not so sure heeheehee

1004617_10153009604465057_188170320_n.jpg

then the pins!

First was the PTD. each pin got a squeeal and a little wiggle ( my mum was home and not feeling feel so she peered over and smiled at each pin)
i love Gothel's face. i love her expression!!! Then Flynn! he's so tiny! but he has a mug just like i drew!!! Karl said its smaller then my pinkie. he is. but not my much in width. Then Ariel! my second favourte princess, Glen Keane's original princess <3 and her blue dress!!! when i was little i always wanted a huge blue bow like hers ( i got one from american apparel last summer!)

then OMG PTN Pascal! im obsessed with his artwork! look at it! its so happy and chipper and AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW cheeky cheeky little chappy! me and Karl have the PTN of all our characters that have been released and thanks to the kindess of Darris and Angie were up to date and so happy!

and then

omg. omg. omg. i had to silently freak out cos my mum had a headache. ( i also went outside and screamed and yelled!!!)

COLOUR CHANGING PASCAL! COLOUR CHANGING PASCAL! OMG OMG OM GOM GOMGOGMOMGOGMG HOLY MOLY! WHATS GOING ON?! OMG I CANT BELEVE IT. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS! UTTER UETTER CRAZY WONDERFUL KIND MAD AND FABULOUS PEOPLE! TOO KIND! THEY ARE MADE OF MAGIC! NOT ALL THE UK PINS AND CHOCOLATE AND GOODIES IN THE WORLD CAN PAY BACK THEIR KINDNESS. TANK YOU! THANK YOU! I CANT BELVE IT!!!! AND IT WAS SO HOT IT CHANGED COLOURS WITHIN TEN MINUTES OF GETTING IT AND IT IS AWSOME AND I PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE THEN OUT THE FRIDGE AND FREAKED OUT MORE! THENI PUTIT ON MY PACALS BOS RIBBON AND TOOK IT OFF AND SHOWED MY MUM AND JUMPED UP AND DOWN WITH A HANDFUL OF TANGLED PINS AND SANG IVE GOT A DREAM ( in which karl then told me to shhh and calm down)

i still havnt put it on my board as i havnt been to Karls so its by my bed and a get to mini freak out every morning!)

here are my whatsapps to Darris:
1006009_10153009601610057_1192433972_n.jpg

and standard Hollie pracktace. you gotta wear your pins:
1016751_10153009630860057_839325637_n.jpg

Karl told me off because i was putting holes in my tops

( they also zapped my DSF pascal, utter flawless gems that they are, but i traded with the wonderful Janice <3 and i wouldnt want to take away a pin they could use to help further there collection... i could burst with love)

THEN ON WEDNESDAY!

CAT AND BOB's PACKAGE APPEARED!

AND THE FREAK OUT BEGAIN!

Bob was really gracious enough to let me use his address to send the blue pascal plush to his home. i bid $8 on it on eBay to celebrate selling my first piece of art. and i won!!! but they wouldn't ship to the UK.

tumblr_mq0zitmZaW1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

then Bob bid on my month of art- Ariel and Eric Watercolour and here is his winning bid:
tumblr_mq0zfcCnG01qh60jvo1_500.jpg

then there was a package Labelled for you and Karl. i knew Karl wasn't coming round tonight and i am not waiting LOL

and OH MY GOD THE ZAP INSIDE!
tumblr_mq0zcfJqSn1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

that ariel!! she's even more beautiful in real life then pinpics shows her. utterly amazing!!!!!!!! it one of Karl's favourites of my ariels.

i can tell you now when Karl saw it on wednesday he flipped. he hasn't had an Aurora trade come in a long old while. and this zap. it means so much to him. he loves this pin, he's been looking for it for a while but with tangled, he put it on the back burner. Cat and Bob brought a smile to his face that made my heart happy too.

and my BIGGEST ARIEL GRAIL!!!!!

when Bob found out my Ariel grails on our Skype he went really quite, then he said he'd sent out some requests. i told him off something rotten not to waste his traders on helping me at all. naughty man. and nothing much more was said. until a few weeks later he said. "OH Hollie, just so you know that pin, the Ariel medallion, yeah the trade went through, its yours, ZAP!" he got a telling off for being terribly cheeky and far too wonderful

speechless. wonderfully silly kind couple those two. i cant quite believe the kindness that has been shown to me.

tumblr_mq0ze6ZNcC1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

i tried to take a photo of everything all together but you all know Daisy the pin trading doggy. loves to get in the way
1000213_10153021753360057_1498574247_n.jpg

i cant believe it. i'm still freaking out.
AIHWIGHWEOGJWEOGWGRPIHIPRIPRHIPRPGRWJPGEWJOPEGWPJGEWJPGWHIWGHIRHIRGPIRGNGRWIH

Darris and Angie, i love you guys so much, truley we both do. You know that. Everytime i try to repay your kindness you do something so utterly wonderful it floors me. your guys have shown so much kindness to me, more kindness then i deserve. you have let us become part of your family and into each others lives and hearts, you have shown us love and caring.
your are made of pixie dust and magic.
cannot wait till we get to see you face to face and have fun and adventures

Bob and Cat, i love you both, i love talking to you, seeing your love grow, laughing about our silly pups and sharing stories and laughter. you have been a great support and cheerleaders on my recent dark days. you have cheered my up in my funks shown us generosity i can still not beleve. we love you both and hope that we can all give each other real bear hugs not virtual bear gif hugs very soon!

i know alot of tension is happening on DPF right now.
but
i will love this site for what it has brought me.
it has brought people into my life
although some people think its just pins.
its not, its friendship.

i hope everyone has a wonderful day, remember that you are loved

thank you all for you time.

Ohhhhh!!!! I even let out some little squeals and wiggles myself!!!! I am so happy for you and Karl!!!!!!!!! That Pascal plush is adorable! Everyone here is so generous!!!!! Enjoy your new goodies and pins!!!! You deserve all of it and more!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Ok, I'm going to have to calm down a bit first because right now I've just gone mute and died a little bit...you got ZAPPED the color changing Pascal, the Pearl Medallion Ariel, AND the Aurora profile pins PLUS all the other amazing stuff AND you got the blue Pascal plush for $8????!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, kill me now cuz I'm dead. That is soooo far beyond awesome I can't even describe it. Wow!! Big congrats sweetie! Now it's my turn for any of those pins, right? :p

"Oh my goodness!!" indeed Hollie. What a wonderful bunch, you got some top pins. I am not a Pascal lover, but even I love that blue Plush. Congrats on the great pins & goodies. Also big, huge congrats on selling your first piece of art :D

Yayyyyyy Hollie!!!!!!!!!! You got pascal! Are you done with all of them now?!? *squeal* you deserve everything in those packages!!! You're always the sweetest person ever. Congrats!!! Hehee

Wow! Congrats on the crazy awesome zaps! Also, congrats on selling your first piece of art. I know you are going to be very successful.

Congratulations Hollie! Those are quite the zaps! That's one of my Ariel grails too! She's so lovely! And the DA pins! :eek: to die for! Again, congrats!

Awww! That's wonderful! I love now happy you are! Those are truly beautiful pins and its great to see such such kindnesses between members and friends! This is what we all needed to see about now.

Thanks for sharing!

Congrats!!! I just recently got that DS Pascal, and it is so prettier in person!!! Congratulations on everything. I love that Pascal PTN. Hopefully I can get my hands on one soon...

lol I just realized while staring at your Ariel PTD (since that is quite the beauty of a PTD...I'll find one with patience) that the Pascal PTN, his eyes aren't pointed in the same direction :lol: That makes me like the pin even more now haha

Back