• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: OLAF DSSH Cuties Near Cost Game Ends 5/5

Oh, wanted to mention I'm just playing for funsies since I would prefer he go to someone who needs him for their collection rather than into my trade book, but I really like trivia. ;)

New question:

This voice actor has been in the most Pixar movies after John Ratzenberger.

Oh, wanted to mention I'm just playing for funsies since I would prefer he go to someone who needs him for their collection rather than into my trade book, but I really like trivia. ;)

New question:

Who is Joe Ranft?

New question:

Who is Bonnie Hunt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is Bonnie Hunt?

Correct. Bonnie Hunt has been in 8 Pixar movies (a bug's life, Monster's Inc., Cars, Toy Story 3, Cars 2, Monsters University, Cars 3, Toy Story 4) while Joe Ranft has only been in 7 (Toy Story, a bug's life, Toy Story 2, Monster's Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars).

You are up!

@chubs191

Yay! Olaf is mama’s favorite, so !

New Question... errr Answer:

This Renaissance Disney Voice Actor also directed 6 episodes of the television show “Friends” between seasons 1-3.

Quiz Time!!!
Two Parter:
Prior to becoming reknown as the lead composer for the Disney/Squaresoft video game series, Kingdom Hearts, she had previously composed another Disney video-game soundtrack. Name the composer as well as the previous video game...

Last edited:
Quiz Time!!!
Two Parter:
Prior to becoming reknown as the lead composer for the Disney/Squaresoft video game series, Kingdom Hearts, she had previously composed another Disney video-game soundtrack. Name the composer as well as the previous video game...
Oops forgot to reply. Who is Yoko Shimomura? What is Adventures in the Magic Kingdom?

New question:

I'll keep you on the list, so if you find someone you want to gift your spot to, you can.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

What live action Disney classic, animated Pixar, and animated Disney spin off tv show feature squids and what are their names if they have them?

I am heading to bed so will check answers in the morning.

What live action Disney classic, animated Pixar, and animated Disney spin off tv show feature squids and what are their names if they have them?

I am heading to bed so will check answers in the morning.

What is 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Finding Nemo, and Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers? The squid in the Rescue Rangers is named Billy the Squid.

Back