• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: OLAF DSSH Cuties Near Cost Game Ends 5/5

How many puppies did Pongo and Perdita originally have in 101 Dalmatians?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Sorry, its getting late her in Sweden. If @Disneychildwithin replies and I gave the right answer I probably wont be able to post a new question within an hour because I will be asleep. I will check in one more time before its lights out though. :)

Trivia time:
Despite being one of the more well known species in The Star Wars universe, the name of said species is not once uttered in it’s initial feature debut though it is referred to in said movie’s credits and marketing. What species is it???

Trivia time:
Despite being one of the more well known species in The Star Wars universe, the name of said species is not once uttered in it’s initial feature debut though it is referred to in said movie’s credits and marketing. What species is it???
What is an Ewok? :0

@Snowie In the interest of keeping this going, since no one can post anything new, I'm going to post a new question. If you would like to complete your entry, you must answer a question, post a new question, then post when someone gets your question right.

Of all the Infinity Stones procured, this one was obtained last by Thanos.

@Snowie In the interest of keeping this going, since no one can post anything new, I'm going to post a new question. If you would like to complete your entry, you must answer a question, post a new question, then post when someone gets your question right.

Of all the Infinity Stones procured, this one was obtained last by Thanos.
What is the mind stone? What is the yellow stone?

I think you might have missed some of the entries.
Those people were just playing for funsies. If they want to donate their spot later, they can before the game is over.

I'll go through the board one more time before the game ends to make sure I'm not missing anyone.
What is the mind stone? What is the yellow stone?
You are correct and have the board.

Last edited:
We all know that the statue at Disneyland of Walt and Mickey Mouse is called Partners.

This statue of Walt and Mickey at Disney's California Adventure also has a name. What is it?

photo4.jpg

Back