• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Olaf update! Crochet and crafts by Snoffsan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! You are all so sweet! If you want to trade anything send me a PM. All things but the dolls can be ready anytime. The dolls take me about a week to make. I will have a Rapunzel one ready soon.

Last edited:
I want a Pascal sooo badly!! OMG. Would you consider selling? Or I am going to WDW next month and maybe could pick up some pins for you??

that pascal is the cutest and love the tangled charms and brave bracelets so cute. I don't think I have anything on your wants but I will keep an eye out so later on we could possibly trade in the future. You are so talented and I'm sure you will have so many requests coming through. Good luck :)

I decided to try to auction off Pascal. Only to a good home of course!
But to all of you who wants him head over here: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?32846-Pascal-need-a-new-home!&p=470718#post470718

More characters will follow as soon as I make them. Have a few on order that I have to finish but I try to work fast :) The crochet dolls takes some time to make but if you want anything else let me know because the other things is easier to do more of.

Im so happy you like my things! :lumpy:

I will soon update with a pic of Rapunzel and a custom made Tiana doll! Who should I do next? Thinking of Eric. What do you think about that?

I love the dolls you make! I tried once and failed miserably, do you think you would be able to go any hercules theamed ones? Like a pegasus or a hades / meg or hercules doll? Good luck with your trading :) I am sure you will get plenty more offers ^_^

New update with Tiana doll!

be48db06-c4a0-44a3-a6b4-bee5df7ce3f7.jpg

Last edited:
I will need to update this thread! I have some more new crafts. Maybe do a christmas gift trade/sale!

And I actually have thought about trying to make an Olaf doll for some time. Will update with pics as soon as I have something to show. Dont have any pattern so it takes a little bit longer because I have to try my way and see what works.

Updated with work in progress. Trying to make a doll without a pattern for the first time! Its scary but I think he actually turned out ok. Now on to the body.

5a15efa4-ddb5-40f4-9600-abb3fccf5105.jpg

Awww. You are so sweet guys! I will update pics of Olaf tomorrow.

jazzy b bunny: hmmm I have no idea. Have not thought about prices, i have only put up a few for auctions and traded some so far. Its so hard to put a price on things Ive made. I never thinks anyone would want them.

But dolls takes me about a week to make if I crochet all evenings after work.

I will look around and see if I find any patterns of a Simba doll and see if I would be able to do one.

Because there is not too much time left until christmas I wont be able to take many orders so I will have to think about selling dolls. Just because they take so long to make. If its not important to get it before christmas it might be another thing. Will think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back