• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: On the 12th Day of Giftmas

You're on the clock, @mybabykelly! I'm almost up!!

4cdb1045-42f5-486a-9ad9-ab6f7e8a17f2_text.gif

@DisneyJ Absolutely. @teddy_ruxpin is up to pick twice.
DisneyJ zapped you his spot and your spot is right after so you get two choices.

@watzshakinbacon gets to pick the next stocking as she was the first person to clear out an entire picture by picking 29.

Ooh I am getting lucky with the Amanda-discretionary pins hehe

I will take the Minnie stocking (to match with my Mickey stocking) thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am assigning the Chip and Dale stockings to @Spr175psu as he mentioned those in particular.

I can't seem to find the post but I remember someone else asking about the stocking pins. If you could let me know who you were, I would like to gift you the Nephews one. Thanks.
That was me :) you can find the post on the third page of the thread :)

I am assigning the Chip and Dale stockings to @Spr175psu as he mentioned those in particular.

I can't seem to find the post but I remember someone else asking about the stocking pins. If you could let me know who you were, I would like to gift you the Nephews one. Thanks.

Oh wow!!! Thank you so much!! My wife will love them!! You're the best, Amanda! Seriously.

200.gif

Back