• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO One Piece TCG

ISO One Piece TCG

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Yet another trading card game that I’m really into right now. They sell the booster packs at Hot Topic, Five Below, Barnes and Noble, and Target for about $5-7. If anyone finds these at their local store, I would seriously appreciate it and would pay cost plus shipping to me. If you know me, when someone does me a favor, I always try to get them back tenfold. Any help is greatly appreciated :)

*if anyone stumbles upon these, my “want” is as many as you could purchase at MSRP ($5-7)

324a9ba6dfc87c5cc07dcfcf2f0dd3d0.jpg

Last edited:
Yet another trading card game that I’m really into right now. They sell the booster packs at Hot Topic, Five Below, Barnes and Noble, and Target for about $5-7. If anyone finds these at their local store, I would seriously appreciate it and would pay cost plus shipping to me. If you know me, when someone does me a favor, I always try to get them back tenfold. Any help is greatly appreciated :)

*if anyone stumbles upon these, my “want” is as many as you could purchase at MSRP ($5-7)

Hey, we have Five Below and Target . . . if we see any of these, I'll get them! Where do you find them in Target, typically?

I'll check my local stores too, are you just trying to buy randomly from different locations?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

I'll check my local stores too, are you just trying to buy randomly from different locations?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Just trying to find them in store tbh. Everywhere I check they’re sold out. Scalpers are running rampant with them!

Thank you for looking if you get the chance :)

Back