• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

One Sleeping Beauty Grail Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Sleeping Beauty Grail Down

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I was offered a deal I could not refuse on one of my grail pin for my Sleeping Beauty collection!!! :hsd: :wiggle: :hsd: I think it was worth the balance on the credit card! :facepalm: LOL! I have wanted to get this gorgeous pin since before I ever even collected Sleeping Beauty, and I still cannot believe I managed to get it!!! :D

So, enough of making you all wait, here is what I am so excited about...

Now to figure out how to cross it out on my Sig, WITHOUT messing the whole thing up! :lol:

Thanks everyone! :hsd: I had never seen a "real photo" of one either! :lol: The only one I have really ever seen for sale is on eBay for $195.50 OBO, and there is NO way I would have paid close to that, so when I had this opportunity, I jumped on it! :wiggle:

Wow congratulations! Getting a grail is the best feeling, especially when you get it for a good deal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back