• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

One Step Closer To Completing My "Jessica Around The World"!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Step Closer To Completing My "Jessica Around The World"!!!!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I managed to get an AMAZING deal on the Jessica in Spain pin, putting me one pin closer to making one of my pin dreams a reality! :lol: Now I have two from the series, am waiting on the Brazil postcard and searching for the perfect Spain postcard! :D I am very excited!!! :) Here she is:

:drool:

Maybe one day I WILL manage to do the "Around The World" Display!!! :x:

Hey Nate, my wife, Bruna, is from Brazil -- if you would like, I can see if she can get her sister, who is coming from Brazil in April -- to get you some nice post cards or maybe a flag from Brazil for your display?? Let me know if you are interested, and what you have in mind to use as the image on the postcard/picture.

Very scared for my surgery but I'm trying to keep my chin up :) How are you?

I am doing okay! :) Thank you! I am keeping you in my prayers my beautiful friend! I wish I could be there for more support through all this! I have faith everything will be good, you are very strong! :hug: I love you!!!

Hey Nate, my wife, Bruna, is from Brazil -- if you would like, I can see if she can get her sister, who is coming from Brazil in April -- to get you some nice post cards or maybe a flag from Brazil for your display?? Let me know if you are interested, and what you have in mind to use as the image on the postcard/picture.

That is so, SO awesome Alex, thank you!!! :D I have been looking for just something pretty, maybe a landmark of Brazil though not necessary, I was looking at vintage postcards, something that says Brazil. :) I thought it would be cool if they were all black and white postcards with the pins and stickers being the only color in the display?!? Doesn't have to be the case though. :lol: Open to ideas! ;) I might have to go with something different because it is not so easy to find vintage postcards that actually SAY Brazil or Spain or whatever! :facepalm: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back