• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Other Tangled Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get this:I was considering auctioning it. 11x14", matted, ready for framing. High quality print, directly from the Wonderland Gallery at DLR. Let me know if you want! Are you trading for these things? or buying?
tumblr_mmeuytVWnt1so6r2yo1_500.jpg

I can get this:I was considering auctioning it. 11x14", matted, ready for framing. High quality print, directly from the Wonderland Gallery at DLR. Let me know if you want! Are you trading for these things? or buying?
tumblr_mmeuytVWnt1so6r2yo1_500.jpg

i am very interested! depending on price will buy but willing to trade or part buy/trade :)

Rappy.png

I know it wasn't listed, but I have the celebration box-set if you're interested.

OMG!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! ran karl and asked permission since he told me hed get it last time when it came out :p YES!!!!!!! *RUNS AWAY TO TRANSFER FUNDS NOT MISSING OUT A SECOND TIME!!!* YOU ARE SUCH A SHINEY STAR <3 THANK YOU
Yaaaaaaay, you're welcome! Glad you managed to snag one :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back