• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Out of this World Auction by Catz~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Out of this World Auction by Catz~

Catz

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Hi everyone! Welcome to another auction... By Catz! I think I agree with Psyco Pixie! I NEED to have an auction! :)

Today I offer a cute Wall-e and Eve pin! Limited Edition of 250! This is a QUICK weekend auction!

This auction will end on Monday, February 25th at 9PM...Disneyland time.

Pin 86152: Disneystore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - WALL•E and EVE Pin http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=86152&sid=1610.1361589369.v2

Please if you would like to combine bids.. privately pm the person you are helping... and bid through them.

Of course, my wants list is priority.. but I am always up for new wonderful pins! Bid Away!! Thank you for bidding.

I will bid this one to start
pin94860th72
Pin 94860: DSF - Mulan with Mushu

Not much love for Wall-e and Eve? Thought there would be a bit more interest. ...

Thank you Psycho and Doc for the bids so far.

Need another bid for a leaderboard.

I will start with:
Pin 75802: DisneyStore.com - Kiss Series - Figaro and Cleo
[pinpics]75802[/pinpics]

:)

Wow you are not making this easy. Thank you for the bids.... psycho pixie. ..I have a trade in the works for hunchback.

My top three...talesoftobv that Figaro. .I love! Docfish. ..I really need that Mulan. ..and Pin-a-Colada. ..I love Lucifer. So at this point....it is tied. . All I would place into my collection. Thanks for such great bids.

OMG so cute! How did I not know about this pin?!?
I have nothing on your wants but I'll give it a try with these two traders:
pin93087

Pin 93087: DSF - Christmas 2012 Gift Box - Zero

pin82831

Pin 82831: Disney Store San Francisco - Tinker Bell Flying over Golden Gate Bridge

Oh yay! Second! :hsd:

Ok so instead of 82831 I'll try to add one of the following instead:

pin92893

Pin 92893: DSF - Marquee - Nightmare Before Christmas - Oogie Boogie

OR
pin94309

Pin 94309: DSF - Mickey Mouse Icon Vault - Peter Pan - Peter Pan and Lost Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back