• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Paypal issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal issue

mom24k9s

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Sorry if the mods don't like this being here, but I thought it might be a good place to put it since so much pin selling uses paypal.

I've been trying since yesterday to pay a couple of pin sellers using my paypal account with my credit card and have been unable to. Paypal gives an error that says I have to add funds, which is weird because it's a credit card and I'm not at my limit or exp date. I talked to Paypal this morning and the rep said that paypal is doing some maintenance and lots of other people are having this same problem. Just wanted save others the phone call and on-hold time!

They are also now charging a fee for ANY type of money sent. I sent a "gift" yesterday and I paid the fee. So there goes the free money sending.

Did you send the gift oversea? We pay a fee when we buy pins from earthbound (UK), but haven't for US. That might have changed since we're broke and haven't bought pins lately (saving up for DL SciFi Academy).

It's the same when I buy from the US - sending payment by Gift always attracts a fee which the buyer pays - it basically gets around the Paypal charges

I did pay a minimal fee of 11c for $21 while sending to UK, but I guess those are what Paypal calls "cross border fee".

I had the same problem with paypal yesterday. I just tried again immediately and it went through the second time.

Paypal was acting weird yesterday as a whole. I tried to buy some Vinyls from DS.com and it did not want to process properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back