• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick Order Chosen! - WDI Diamonds, Marquees, PTDs, ACME, etc. - $28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick Order Chosen! - WDI Diamonds, Marquees, PTDs, ACME, etc. - $28
Since we've been waiting a bit, I'll put in my top 2: #20 followed by #18...

Does this mean it's my turn now or should the pick be made officially? Thanks!

Sorry for the delay, it is a hard choice between two different lots. I will be back later today or tomorrow with my final choice.

Thank you for keeping the thread up to date, starry!

I will be mailing these in the next few days as I get them packaged up. If you are attending David's pin trading event on Saturday and would rather I give you your pins in person at that event, just let me know.

Ok here's my choice:

Lot 18:
Pin 40006 - DLR - Happiest Homecoming On Earth - Disneyland - Established 1955 (Mickey Mouse)
Pin 3978 - Disneyland Resort - Steamboat Willie
Pin 4943 - DLR - Black & White Mickey and Minnie
Pin 112179 - DLR - Minnie's Moonlit Madness 2015

I will be attending David's pin party so if you want to save it for Saturday, that's fine!

I almost went with the Saw "game over" gif, but thought that that might be too scary.

I guess it isn't too bad.

*Strong Bad voice*

Thanks for playing, everyone! I'll send out tracking numbers as I get these in the mail.

Thank you so much, Tessa, for an amazing game. I really liked the new additions to the games, the video of the roll and the last chance pool. Anyway, please do another game soon!

Well, that would depend on if I have enough pins good enough to do a pin game with, LOL. But thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.