• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick your prize <3 bt's and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick your prize <3 bt's and many more!
I will take Roger Simba Jack and Flynn please!

Last edited:
Yea, In the first day you tripled or more the spots that sold in my game. I wanted to get one more spot but I have to save that money for something special for someone special (all I can say just in case they see) lol I can't wait for this game to fill up, I always have fun playing your games and never been disappointed with the prizes I got :)

I'm glad to be seeing good reviews on your games! This is my first game ever! I hope I win something good! =D

Yea, In the first day you tripled or more the spots that sold in my game. I wanted to get one more spot but I have to save that money for something special for someone special (all I can say just in case they see) lol I can't wait for this game to fill up, I always have fun playing your games and never been disappointed with the prizes I got :)
Awww thats nice :D I love getting gifts for people (reason I love Christmas!! Giving gifts is so much fun!)
Im glad you liked them! It makes for a fun game when you know your not getting a hidden mickey ;P Im so excited its filling up so quickly I thought it would take a while lol its my bday money Im doing a weekend at DLR with my BF <3 Im also on a major diet as well as trying to save money lol
AHHH so exciting!!

We might be going to Disneyland in June that would be awesome if it was the same time as your b-day and I am still thinking about taking another spot Ill be back hehehe

We might be going to Disneyland in June that would be awesome if it was the same time as your b-day and I am still thinking about taking another spot Ill be back hehehe
Im going to be there june 22nd-23rd we are most likely staying at the Grand California if we raise up enough money >.< LOL
I'm glad to be seeing good reviews on your games! This is my first game ever! I hope I win something good! =D
Im glad you chose my game as your 1st thats awesome! cant wait to see how it all turns out!

Good luck to all! Great game with AWESOME prizes!!! Wish I had $25 right now! You even have Sally open, another of my favorite Disney girls! :lol: I will catch the next one hopefully! :D

Good luck to all! Great game with AWESOME prizes!!! Wish I had $25 right now! You even have Sally open, another of my favorite Disney girls! :lol: I will catch the next one hopefully! :D
THANKS SO MUCH! :D hope to see you in the next round!
Ok, I decided. Can I get Mulan? and I will send payment tomorrow I think I still have your paypal saved to my list.
Awesome gotcha down for mulan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back