• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 50305: DSF - Halloween 2006 - Stitch as Davy Crockett w/ Cheshire Cat as Coonskin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 50305: DSF - Halloween 2006 - Stitch as Davy Crockett w/ Cheshire Cat as Coonskin

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
It has been a while since I have had time to set up an auction, so with a few hours before Sunday football, I thought I would get one up and running. With Halloween right around the corner, up on the auction block today, we have:

Pin 50305: DSF - Halloween 2006 - Stitch as Davy Crockett w/ Cheshire Cat as Coonskin Cap (Surprise Release)

pin50305

Some stats about it from PinPics:

Class: Disney Pins
Origin: Disney Soda Fountain
Type: Public
Limited Edition: 300 Pins
SKU Number: 400909102490
Original Price: $8.95
Released: October 19, 2006
Retired: Sold Out
Categories: Feature Film; Holiday; Mystery; TV Show/Series
Members Trading: 14 - myself being one of the 29
Members Wanting: 203

Some info from it's PinPics' Listing:

Stitch Trick-or-Treating dressed as Davy Crockett with Wonderland's Cheshire Cat on top of his head playing his coonskin hat. Stitch is holding a treat bag which has 2006 on it, done in gold. Halloween costume.

Pin Measures: 1 1/2 "

Back of pin reads:
Disney's
Soda Fountain & Studio Store
Hollywood
Limited Edition 300
© Disney China

The pin is on it's original card and in it's original plastic!

Rules of the Auction:
1) All Bids must be placed by 10/26/13, 9:00 PM PST Time. A winner will be posted early on 10/27 (not too early though, LOL)
2) All Bids MUST be posted in this thread, please no PM bids.
3) If I have any questions about a bid, I will PM the poster (i.e. does it come on it's card, etc)
4) You may change your bid at any time before the deadline
5) I will try to do a leader board at least once a day!

Items I am Looking for/Not Looking for:
1) I realize I have a "Limited" want list going after Scrooge McDucks, so I am open to non want list offers! Feel free to show me something I might be missing by not collecting!
2) I do not collect Hidden Mickeys!
3) Scrooges, Disney Themed Star Wars, Characters as other Characters, and Sorcerer Mickeys are our primary collections
4) Even if I have a pin as one of my collection items, feel free to consider offering it. It might work as a trader for one of our other wants!
5) I am thinking of starting new sub collections, like Marquees, Jessicas as pins, Beloved Tales, POMHs, etc, so I am open to ideas!
6) This is a chance to win a highly sought after pin, a grail to some!!

Feel free to post/PM any QUESTIONS you might have and I will respond ASAP. Good Luck to everyone and have fun!

My offer:

Pin 43020: DLRP - Stitch Invasion Series (Pirates des Caraïbes)
Pin 45303: DLRP - Stitch Invasion Series (Tea Cups)
Pin 46106: DLRP - Stitch Invasion Series - Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast (Zurg)
Pin 90439: Cast Exclusive - Hollywood Studios 2012 -Star Wars - Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck

With our third bid placed, it is now time for the first leader board. The board, as of 12:30 PM EST on Tuesday is

1) minpintrader
2) disneykins
3) liverpoolace

With a little more than 2 days to go, it is getting interesting. I am torn between my 2 #1's as they both offer something unique

1) fries440 - a beautiful scene
1) disneykins - that second Mickey is one we have been looking for for a while now
2) minpintrader
3) GoofyinMadison

With a little more than a day to go, we have had a shift in the leader board. The current board is

1) fries440
2) disneykins
3) minpintrader
4) GoofyinMadison

Adding to my offer:
All new on original cards

Pin 90439: Cast Exclusive - Hollywood Studios 2012 -Star Wars - Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck
Pin 94854: DSF- Valentine Box of Chocolates- Flynn and Rapunzel

With a little under 11 hours to go, it is time for what I think will be the last leaderboard, unless we get a flurry of activity (a lot of bids) closer to the close of auction. The top two are neck and neck, with the POMH slightly edging right now, as it is a nice scene.

Here is the current board:
1) fries440
1.5) minpintrader
2) disneykins
3) GoofyinMadison

Reworking offer:

Your choice of one of these bids:

BID A:
Pin 97163: WDW - 13 Event Countdown Collection - Oogie Boogie

OR

BID B:
Pin 81857: DisneyStore.com - TRON Series - Stitch (new on original card and in original bag)
Pin 96447: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Spinner Series - Evil Queen/Mickey
Pin 98387: DLR - World of Color Mystery Pin Set - Sorcerer Mickey (including original box)

OK, we are a little over 6 hours to go, and minpintrader's most recent bid has shifted the players a little, though I am unsure which bid I would want, as if I could take 2 from A and 2 from B, that would be an awesome bid, LOL

1) minpintrader
1.5) fries440
2) disneykins
3) GoofyinMadison

OK, we are a little over 6 hours to go, and minpintrader's most recent bid has shifted the players a little, though I am unsure which bid I would want, as if I could take 2 from A and 2 from B, that would be an awesome bid, LOL

I'll take that bet.... :)

Revised offer...
Your choice of two pins from each of these bids:

BID A:
Pin 97163: WDW - 13 Event Countdown Collection - Oogie Boogie

OR

BID B:
Pin 81857: DisneyStore.com - TRON Series - Stitch (new on original card and in original bag)
Pin 96447: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Spinner Series - Evil Queen/Mickey
Pin 98387: DLR - World of Color Mystery Pin Set - Sorcerer Mickey (including original box)

I do not see any change to the bid?

You get to pick the two pins you like from the choices provided in Bid A.
And then you get to pick two more pins from the choices provided in Bid B.

Four pins total...

(Or if you prefer Straight Bid A or Straight Bid B... they are still in play...)

I'll bid 87706 podm sword and the stone (scene of turtle), 88587, and 86075

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back