• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Goals and Accomplishments Thread

Pin Goals and Accomplishments Thread
I've got pin goals this week. There is an actual local Disney pin trading event in the town just north of us this Saturday. They've had a couple other days, but it was at a mall about an hour away, but I had other plans one of the days and I wasn't sure how successful they would be. Apparently, they were so popular the mall kicked them out after the last one. So this one is in a library event space. But it means I have to organize my traders, and get them corralled into one binder, and my Pinfolios. And not in about 5 different piles or drawers. I did phase one, which is sort 75% of the pins in piles on my bed. Since they are on the bed, they have to get put away TODAY or we can't go to sleep.

Today: Get traders organized and put away. Done!
All week: Work on getting Pin & Pop updated with "pins I need to complete sets."
Friday: Make printouts of those pins so I know what I'm looking for.

Pin & Pop is actually working well for this organization so far. I created private Pin Book for "Mystery Sets" and I'm going to create two more for "Tiny Kingdom Wants" and "Loungefly wants." I still prefer printouts for faster answers, but in a pinch, I should be able to use my Pin & Pop pin books.

Last edited:
Using the Pin Book as an intermediate step to develop my printouts worked really great. I got a lot farther than I expected in the 2 hours I was messing around while watching TV last night. So today's goal is to try to work through some more binders getting my collection into P&P so that I can figure out what I'm still ISO.

Yay for goals!
By Early April have separated fantasy from officially licensed pins
By mid-April have some pins set-up to take to April 20th event in Tracy
By May 1st sort all Pins by movie
By June 1st have all fantasy pins photographed to sell or trade (I've decided I want to stick to official again lol)
I have one fantasy pin and I never dreamed I would even want one. :)

This weekend's goals while I'm stuck inside due to the rain - take pics of extra (mostly Marvel) pins and post for sale in case anyone is interested in buying them. I need both to downsize/focus that collection and make some money to pay the credit card bill that will be coming in soon...

EDIT: got some pics taken. Now I just need to figure out pricing and post pics. Tomorrow's goal.

Last edited:
So I had my local pin event today! My hard work paid off. People thought my book of ISOs was cool. One lady was so excited she had a pin I needed.

I completed my Hidden Disney 2022 pins, the BatB 30th anniversary mystery pins, and most importantly the Epcot 40th Anniversary Figment mystery pins. I also traded for 6 Tiny Kingdom pins. I traded 36 pins overall in about 2.5 hours.

So I had my local pin event today! My hard work paid off. People thought my book of ISOs was cool. One lady was so excited she had a pin I needed.

I completed my Hidden Disney 2022 pins, the BatB 30th anniversary mystery pins, and most importantly the Epcot 40th Anniversary Figment mystery pins. I also traded for 6 Tiny Kingdom pins. I traded 36 pins overall in about 2.5 hours.
Yay! Sounds like you had fun.

Woo Hoo! Go Megan!

I have tasks I have to accomplish this week. Pin & Pop Trade Arcade this weekend!

Today: Add new acquisitions from trade event to P&P Inventory done!
Today: Empty small Pinfolio that I use to hold my P&P table. done! Yes, so I can verify condition and that I still have a trader... I just use my Pinfolio to make a real table to match my virtual table. It made it super easy to pull the pins when I made my trades last event.
Today & Tomorrow: Set up my virtual table. done!
All Week: Continue to work on adding my collection to P&P so I can continue to update my ISOs too. I have crossed the 7000 mark. Unfortunately, for me, that's still not even halfway.

Last edited:
Is there a way outside of the event to look up peoples ISOs (especially by specific member) and if so, how do I do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is, if you know their username. Each person has a link to their public profile. So here's mine

A lot of people reuse their name from Pinpics or the forum, so you could load mine, and then replace "hopemax" with what you think it might be. Spaces are filled with dashes.

Pin Goals Status update:
- organize all of my pins into new bins (just purchased)
- frame more of my keepers (making this current goal - four - although I am sure I could do more, must keep it manageable.)

One goal done... took 6 weeks. Going to say... not bad considering the overhaul I had to do.

Framing next!

Pin Goals Status update:
- frame more of my keepers (making this current goal - four - although I am sure I could do more, must keep it manageable.)

One goal done... took 6 weeks. Going to say... not bad considering the overhaul I had to do.

Framing next!
What type of bins did you use.

Pin Goals Status update:

Framing next!
Congrats on finishing one goal!

What type of bins did you use.
I bought two new sizes of weathertight (for avoiding dust and moisture) bins.
- The brand is Iris.
- They are sold at multiple online stores.
- 30Q works well for most boxed pins and they are not too heavy.
- I bought a much larger bin (~70Q for my Funko Pops pins.) There is so much open space in the Funko boxes this large bin works well and is not too heavy.
- Figpins are probably my heaviest boxed pins and the 30Q of Figpins is likely my heaviest, but its managable. (I would not go any bigger than 30Q for Figpins.)
Prior to buying these bins my boxed pins were in cardboard boxes. It was messy, awkward and hard to find pins. I am hoping these new bins will make finding pins easier. (Which is important for my pinandpop trading... and probably my biggest reason for the reorg.)

For individual carded pins, I have been using sterilite bins for about 5 years now... the ones I use are not weathertight. Size is 6Q. My Sterillite bins fits 1 layer of pins. Maybe 50 or so pins per bin.

All the bins I use are stackable... must nicely and neatly stack.

Big goal today. I started working through one of my storage boxes of pins. I kinda want to see how far I can get in one day, adding pins to my Pin & Pop inventory. So my goal is 500 pins! And to try to get as close to 1000 as possible, after that. I am starting at 7186

So no one better call me, to chit chat, and I better not get distracted!

One tote done. New total: 7295
Tote two done: 7357
Tote three done: 7420
Tote four: 7462
Tote Five: 7474 (I knew this tote was mostly already done, but I had to go through it for the stuff I couldn't remember)
Tote Six: 7519
Tote Seven!: 7644

I don't think my 500 is even going to happen, since DH is home now. Depends on what tv we watch this evening. The #1 distraction... butthead cat!

Last edited:
Big goal today. I started working through one of my storage boxes of pins. I kinda want to see how far I can get in one day, adding pins to my Pin & Pop inventory. So my goal is 500 pins! And to try to get as close to 1000 as possible, after that. I am starting at 7186

Wow!! I try to add as I go but sometimes I end up with bags of pins that I need to log.... Never that amount though!!

Today's goals are to go through my Company D purchases, as well as some pins I found in a bag in the corner of the room (kinda forgot about those 🤣) and log them on PP and P&P. I also want to take pictures of the ones I can't find online to either submit or have someone help me with the search!
Well I logged the ones that were on PinPics and Pin&Pop, and sorted which ones I need to take pics of.

However, I ended up getting distracted because I need to figure out a new storage solution. My Pinfolio Pro barely zips shut, and I've been separating my backer cards and labeling them individually, which is a pain. Hopefully going tomorrow to a local card shop to look at Ultra Pro sheets.

One tote done. New total: 7295
Tote two done: 7357
Tote three done: 7420
Tote four: 7462
Tote Five: 7474 (I knew this tote was mostly already done, but I had to go through it for the stuff I couldn't remember)
Tote Six: 7519
Tote Seven!: 7644

I don't think my 500 is even going to happen, since DH is home now. Depends on what tv we watch this evening. The #1 distraction... butthead cat!
So the last tote, which was booster packs, got me closer than I thought I would get. Total for the day: 458 pins added to inventory. And a whole lot of pins that aren't in the Pin & Pop database yet. So I guess I'm ready for the next Pin-a-thon.

Back