• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Scouts Honest Trading Logo For Honest Traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Scouts Honest Trading Logo For Honest Traders!
:bowdown: really cool and instantly recognized as a play on the girl scouts logo. awesome work.

I needed my sister to show me that there were 3 mickeys on the logo (I know it's obvious but I don't do well with those hidden pictures cross-eyed drawings either!). Great logo and as soon as I figure out how to make an avatar and signature block for my holy grails, I will add the logo (rainbow) too!

I think these would make an awesome pin ;) I will have to figure out how to add one to my signature when I'm not at work...SHHHH :)

I have thought about finding out if there is a way to do that and everyone could wear them :) But i don't know where to go to have something like that done? I would love it in a silver tone ;D

I wrote to see if we can get DPF on TOP of it

OK LAZ,since you created it..can you email Craig whatcha need
Tell him I wrote for the info for you:
Judy,

Bob is no longer with the company but we still do all the same things did you do these as Photodome pins in the past or as hard or soft enamel? Are you looking for them to be cutout where the faces are? What size?

Let me know these things and then we can let you know the pricing.

Thanks,
craig fry

!x-usc:cid:image001.jpg@01CC6EDF.2E8DF780

craig@pinpros.com
866-345-7467 | sales
801-315-4333 | fax
Corporate Office
78 S. Fairfield Road - 127
Layton, UT 84041
pinpros.com | inolacastings.com
!x-usc:cid:image002.jpg@01CC6EDF.2E8DF780

Tell them what you want,I ask for a 1000 price..you could lower

Laz I would be excited to have one of those to wear around Disney. Plus that way the forum can get the attention and maybe we can send some business your way. I'm a computer geek but I'm just not good enough to do the stuff you do. But I am willing to pay with pins for you.

thanks, i choose yellow! now if i can get it on my profile? Since you are in this field perhaps you can tell me how everybody has all these cool pictures and neat name designs....i probably wont understand but ya never know!! lol good grief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back