• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin sellers in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin sellers in China?

suzanneb

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hi - I know this is not new, but right NOW TWO sellers IN CHINA are advertising COMPLETE SETS of the DLR Alphabet HM 2011. Pls tell me again WHY Disney isn't pursuing these people? Is it b/c Disney doesn't want to go after pin producers in China?

Hi Suzanne
Maybe you should post the sellers name or send a email out to :

Thank you for your correspondence. We want you to know that we appreciate the time you took to bring this matter to our attention. We protect our intellectual property rights vigorously and we take reports of suspected infringement seriously. However, as you can appreciate, investigations are confidential.We neither reveal our sources nor generally correspond further with them about any investigations.

Please feel free to use our email address tips@disneyantipiracy.com or our Antipiracy voice mail hotline, 818-560-3300, if you want to provide more information about the suspected infringement or to report a suspected infringement in the future.

Very truly yours,

Antipiracy Group, Corporate Legal

The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-0527

With the names

Judy

The same reason Blizzard/Activision doesn't do anything about Chinese gold sellers that make World of Warcraft an even more dreadful place.

• The US owes China loads of money, better not mess with them :p
• China buys a lot of our American goods, why start anything negative?

Those really pertain to asking the Chinese government to help crack down on Chinese gold sellers/ Chinese Pin counterfeiters.

China buys very little American goods. Their human rights issues are common knowledge and they are only surviving true Communist government left. Why would we mess with them, we have become a nation of users, consumers, and buyers. Their laws are very different and since their government profits, why would they want to stop the counterfeiters? Disney needs to bring pin production back to America and get back to quality, not quantity. (Stepping off soap box)

China buys very little American goods. Their human rights issues are common knowledge and they are only surviving true Communist government left. Why would we mess with them, we have become a nation of users, consumers, and buyers. Their laws are very different and since their government profits, why would they want to stop the counterfeiters? Disney needs to bring pin production back to America and get back to quality, not quantity. (Stepping off soap box)

If Disney brings their pin factories to the US, that would indeed stimulate our economy, BUT do you want to pay $20.00 for an $8.00 pin?
No sirs and ma'ams, I do not. Especially in this economy.

I called & emailed w the names of the 2 sellers from China who are selling sets of the 2011 DLR HM Alphabet series.
Got a thank you email back. Probably nothing can be done, but I'm glad I tried

I Just recieved a pin from a seller on the other Eplace and it's a fake too :'( this is soooo discouraging... I'm still having a hard time figuring out what is real and not real. I've purchased pins from disney that look like fakes out of the package! Ugh.... okay done venting....

​+ 687,498,167

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back