• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF GIVEAWAY! PINdant Set Giveaway

DPF GIVEAWAY! PINdant Set Giveaway

Cicada

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

🌟 Win an Enchanting PINdant Set in Our Magical Giveaway! 🌟

PINdant-009.jpg

Hello, Disney Fans and Pin Traders!

We're thrilled to announce an extraordinary giveaway that's sure to add a sprinkle of magic to your Disney pin collection. Get ready to showcase your love for Disney in a unique and stylish way with our Exclusive PINdant Set Giveaway!

What's Up for Grabs?​

One lucky member will snag a set of our new PINdants — a beautifully crafted pendant that transforms your favorite Disney pins into elegant jewelry. Whether you're visiting the parks or just adding a touch of Disney to your everyday wear, The PINdant is perfect for any Disney enthusiast looking to wear their fandom close to their heart.

How to Enter:​

1. Be a Member: Ensure you're registered and logged into Disney Pin Forum.
  2. Engage: You must be an active member of DisneyPinForum to participate; entrants must have at least five (5) posts on DisneyPinForum.
    • Don't know what to post? Participate in existing threads, Post your latest trades, share your rarest finds and pin hauls, or offer tips to fellow traders!
  3. Enter The Giveaway: Click on the "Giveaways" Tab at the top of the forum, and click the "Enter Now" button.
  4. Spread the Disney Magic: Share this giveaway on your social media with a link back to our forum. Tell the world about your passion for Disney pin trading!

Giveaway Details:​

• Entry Period: Starts now and ends on March 24, 2024 at 11:59 PM PST.
  • Winner Announcement: The lucky winner will be announced in a special post on or after March 25, 2024, so keep your eyes peeled!

Why You'll Love the PINdant Set:​

• Versatile: Perfect for displaying your favorite pins in a new and fashionable way.
  • Quality Craftsmanship: Made with love and attention to detail, ensuring your pins look fabulous.
  • Exclusive: This set isn't just another addition to your collection—it's a statement piece that shows off your Disney passion.
This giveaway is our way of saying thank you for being such a vibrant part of our community. Your enthusiasm and love for Disney pins make Disney Pin Forum a magical place.

Let the magic begin, and may the luckiest Disney fan win this enchanting PINdant set!

Wishing you all the best,
The DisneyPinForum Team

✨ Remember, dreams do come true, and this giveaway might just be your fairy tale ending! ✨

Last edited:
I think these giveaways are such an awesome idea! :D I tried to enter but not sure if it was submitted as it kept saying “please enter required field given_answer” . If it did register and I did multiple hits, I’m sorry I only meant to enter once ;)

In any case thanks for the fun way you guys are spreading forum cheer! :)

I think these giveaways are such an awesome idea! :D I tried to enter but not sure if it was submitted as it kept saying “please enter required field given_answer” . If it did register and I did multiple hits, I’m sorry I only meant to enter once ;)

In any case thanks for the fun way you guys are spreading forum cheer! :)

I got the same error message when I tried to enter. I figured I was just doing something wrong. 😆
🤔

I looked into it — can you both try again?

and the winner is.....​

@Story!​

Winner published in the giveaway here: https://www.disneypinforum.com/competitions/pindant-set-giveaway.2

Congratulations! Please send me a PM with your choice of color and cord color to claim your prize!

We'll be doing another PINdant giveaway in the coming weeks, so stay tuned, and thank you all for being active members of DPF!

and the winner is.....​

@Story!​

Winner published in the giveaway here: https://www.disneypinforum.com/competitions/pindant-set-giveaway.2

Congratulations! Please send me a PM with your choice of color and cord color to claim your prize!

We'll be doing another PINdant giveaway in the coming weeks, so stay tuned, and thank you all for being active members of DPF!

giphy.gif

Aw I’m so excited!! 😍 Thank you @Cicada and DPF team and thanks to the awesome members of this site that keep it a growing and fun place to be a part of! 🥰

(and I don’t mean to dismiss the question above, if it is too early …. Just didn’t want to delay in expressing appreciation if it’s still a winning 😅❤️)

Was the drawing a month early? :)
whoops, The initial post was wrong and meant to read "March" — i've since corrected it;

current giveaways (and how to enter them), along with past giveaways and their winners will always be listed under the "Giveaways" tab at the top:

1711427780925.png

We will be doing another PINdant giveaway in the coming weeks, and many other ones in the future, so not to worry if anyone missed out on this one!

THANK YOU @Cicada and team!! 😍

My awesome new pindants arrived and I can’t wait to put them to use! ☺️ I work in an elementary school and sometimes I like to dress up for the theme of what the kinder kids are learning for the week … this is going to make it so much fun to incorporate my pin bling! 😊 and the added pin badges goodies were awesome too!

Thank you again!! 🥰

Back