• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pink a la Mode Moana Princess Stories LE300 ends Friday 2/3 @ 6pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pink a la Mode Moana Princess Stories LE300 ends Friday 2/3 @ 6pm PST

fordracing31

The Eye Lady
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Hello everybody, here is the super fun pin auction for February that I promised in January.

The pin being auctioned is Pin 153322 Pink a la Mode - Moana - Princess Stories (LE300)

The auction will end Friday, February 3 at 6:00 pm (PST)

I collect pins that show scenes from the movies BATB and Sleeping Beauty, HM, Tangled, Mulan, Bolt, Chip and Dale, Cars Land, Bolt, Disneyland Main Street and some rodents like Gus Gus and Rhino. I do collect many different pins so please don’t be afraid to bid.

95fdce3aa895133689b62cea95cfb27e.jpg

1f0b67543c2c81869b212cb1641a2c7f.jpg

de83a704914411b328139d8b43134462.jpg

My Pinpics is fordracing

Happy Bidding and most important have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll start with one from your wants and one not on your wants (of course, if you add any to your wants, I can always adjust! -grin- ):​

Pin 146633 Beast with Enchanted Rose - Beauty and the Beast - Windows of Love​

+

Pin 148690 Monogram - Sleeping Beauty - Mystery LE​

I'll update my bid and see if this appeals (as I'm thinking that Sis would love this Moana!):

One from your wants -

Pin 146633 Beast with Enchanted Rose - Beauty and the Beast - Windows of Love​

and one that isn't but is similar to one of your wants -

Pin 111312 Disney On Classic - Cogsworth - I Love You​

(This came from someone who got the set at the event in Japan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back