• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinopolis/ACME/HotArt Pin Updates....basically messages from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinopolis/ACME/HotArt Pin Updates....basically messages from them
Got mine today, also ordered in 2018, also agree these pins ain't right, not completely awful but not remotely the old Acme quality.

Kxztubd.jpg

@disneykins

Did you ever get the pins? I haven’t and I haven’t heard from them either. Just wondering if anyone knew anything about the status of shipping or heard anything.

I see the Pinopolis Store has opened back up again. I thought Pinopolis was no longer associated with pins. Does anyone know what going on?

Happened to see this on IG today
31c04a83ed4fa97beca957fe76a2fb9f.jpg

Dunno if these are old orders, but from comments looks like they are responding to people with outstanding orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think those were orders from the on line sale they had last week.

Did they respond other than saying they got your message?
I’ve replied to just about every post they’ve made on IG about mailing pins and messages them through IG messenger. This was the first that they have responded to my reply both on the wall and through private message. I had previously sent photos of my orders and requests for updates through both email and IG dm to the IG account and previous email addresses with no response.

I am optimistic this time as someone responded to me. They asked for more details so I resent all my order numbers and the list of unsent pins (2 pins with orders of two). The person responding replied that they found it on the April order and I should receive it next week. I am hopeful.

I’ve replied to just about every post they’ve made on IG about mailing pins and messages them through IG messenger. This was the first that they have responded to my reply both on the wall and through private message. I had previously sent photos of my orders and requests for updates through both email and IG dm to the IG account and previous email addresses with no response.

I am optimistic this time as someone responded to me. They asked for more details so I resent all my order numbers and the list of unsent pins (2 pins with orders of two). The person responding replied that they found it on the April order and I should receive it next week. I am hopeful.

I'm hoping that you finally received your order.

I'm glad the whole process was explained as to the relationships between artland, ACME, and Disney. Thanks for the link!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back