• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinopolis/ACME/HotArt Pin Updates....basically messages from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinopolis/ACME/HotArt Pin Updates....basically messages from them
Lol at the top of the catalogue on their website they say Acme is known for the highest quality pins. I also can't tell under the 2019 catalogue which ones are being released this year because all the pins they've made in the past are also listed?

Edit: on the pulse website where you can actually buy the pins EVERY Acme pin from the past is listed and most are under 30 pounds.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is this one:

It_s_Called_a_Book_1024x1024.png

The round one?

OK . . . so this is probably a very basic question . . . but I see ACME pins talked about and listed, but what exactly are they? Are they like Loungefly who isn't the Disney Store but authorised pin makers and sellers? Where do you buy ACME pins? Can you trade ACME pins?

Thanks!
Elizabeth

OK . . . so this is probably a very basic question . . . but I see ACME pins talked about and listed, but what exactly are they? Are they like Loungefly who isn't the Disney Store but authorised pin makers and sellers? Where do you buy ACME pins? Can you trade ACME pins?

Thanks!
Elizabeth

So I am going to combine this question with the already existing thread about the status of people's pin orders since the basic premise of what an ACME pin is can be learned from that thread.

ACME is a group that licenses (from Disney) the rights to reproduce certain designs/artwork into pins. For a time, they held the license and HotArt distributed their pins, originally not in the U.S., but eventually, with a subscription, it could be purchased in the U.S.

HotArt then partnered with Pinopolis Pin Games to utilize the pins for PPG.

As of this month, ACME no longer has the license to reproduce the artwork into pins. It (the license) is now held by Artland, which is based in the UK.

Pulse Gallery in the UK is now selling the leftover Acme pins along with those that will be produced by Artland in the future. I placed an order for my first (Acme leftover) pin there today. I really want to see how responsive they are! I was surprised to see they didn't charge shipping, now let's see how quickly I get the pin!

Pulse Gallery in the UK is now selling the leftover Acme pins along with those that will be produced by Artland in the future. I placed an order for my first (Acme leftover) pin there today. I really want to see how responsive they are! I was surprised to see they didn't charge shipping, now let's see how quickly I get the pin!
No shipping charge? Maybe I will have to grab a few...

I ordered one pin and got free shipping and I live in the U.S.

Me too. There's about 140 pins for sale (that are not sold out).

Really? I saw nine pages of results on that site and most were Acme pins.
Me too. There's about 140 pins for sale (that are not sold out).
I went to artlanduk.com
Went to menu (3 pink lines upper corner)
Selected search
Enter 'pin'
15 pins came up. None that allowed me to buy them.

I have gone through this about 4 times and nothing but the 15 pins. :(

Could anyone post a hyper link for the web page you are going to?

I went to artlanduk.com
Went to menu (3 pink lines upper corner)
Selected search
Enter 'pin'
15 pins came up. None that allowed me to buy them.

I have gone through this about 4 times and nothing but the 15 pins. :(

Could anyone post a hyper link for the web page you are going to?
They are made by artland, sold by pulse gallery. Pin

I think I'm going to close out this thread by the end of the month since there do not appear to be updates regarding people's orders/contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back