• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PinPics exclusive pins???

Status
Not open for further replies.
PinPics exclusive pins???

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Limited Edition Pins Now For Sale
Limited_Edition.1.jpg
[h=1]Available Saturday at 6:00pm PST. [/h][h=3]Pinpics.com is very happy to present the first in a long line of Pinpics.com exclusive pin releases.

Introducing new limited edition pins, only 250 available!
Get'em before they sell out.[/h]
Save 10% with a Premium Services upgrade. Premium members will receive a separate email with a special discount code.

Pinpics.com is very happy to present the first in a long line of Pinpics.com exclusive pin releases.
WDSBCK01V.jpg
WDSBCK02V.jpg
WDSWCK01V.jpg
WDSWCK02V.jpg
Copyright © 2013 PinPics, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.

Our mailing address is:
PinPics3288 Adams Ave
Suite 16977
San Diego, CA 92176

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

This was in an email sent to me about 20 mins. Ago. Apparently they will have exclusive pins? If someone else received this email, please post the images of the pins. Re-post the entire email if possible.

What do you think? Pinpics has not only started grading pins, but also charging for the database and now selling authentic Disney pins. Are these really exclusive to them?

- Alex

Last edited:
Acme are the ones who are making them

Got it. Since Acme Archives has been selling them for what appears to be awhile now (I thought I remembered these coming out around D23?) are they really "PinPics exclusive"?

Regardless, I think they're kind of neat...

Got it. Since Acme Archives has been selling them for what appears to be awhile now (I thought I remembered these coming out around D23?) are they really "PinPics exclusive"?

Regardless, I think they're kind of neat...

From now on pin pics will be selling them so technically they will be pin pics exclusives

At D23 ACME Archives mentioned they were doing a Little Mermaid and Ursula as well. I was hoping that they would have been out soon... Hopefully whoever sells/carries them continues to do more characters.

The price is really affordable. I thought for that kind of a pin, the price would be high. Gives people a chance to get both princess and villain. How cool is that! :D

I am a little unclear as to how this is supposed to be an LE250, when they have been on sale at (at least) three previous venues (mentioned above- San Diego Comic Con 2013, D23 Expo, and sold out on Acme web site), and PinPics states they also have 250 available???

The Acme Archives site says they are all sold out of the variant key pins. Was an agreement made between PinPics to sell the rest through them, or did PinPics buy them up?

They were for sale on the ACME site as recent as 2 months ago. When someone did an auction here on DPF and someone seemingly overbid on them they finally sold out on the website.
I have contacted ACME and they do not plan to make more pins. PinPics did buy up some of the surplus but so did a few others. I have trade and sold my Evil Queen and my Maleficent. I kept my Aurora and Snow White.
I think the use of the term "Exclusive" is a little misleading.

Very interesting. But I agree about the incorrect usage of the word "Exclusive". PinPics may be selling a fair number of them now, but if you search eBay, some of these pins are currently for sale, and as others have said, these pins were previously sold at D23 and online. So how exactly does that make this an "exclusive" item for PinPics?

If I'm the only one selling a particular pin on eBay, can I really say that this pin is a "unibear-exclusive"? Well, I could but should I? I don't think it detracts from PinPics' sale not to call it an exclusive...

By the way, when I did the eBay search, I did see the Ariel pin that somebody was asking about. But very pricey!!

So they aren't really exclusive then, are they? Nor are there 250 available as the email says (before going on to slyly describe them as LE 250 without remark of how many are available)?

So they aren't really exclusive then, are they? Nor are there 250 available as the email says (before going on to slyly describe them as LE 250 without remark of how many are available)?

yes there are 250 available, but of all four designs, and yes thier intial production was LE250, no false advertising or slyness involved, I am sorry no nefarious plans or schemes , just an offer to bring our best finds of beautiful and affordable pins to the members of our site, and remember some of our members, like here on DPF , do not live in the USA, or close to any of the major events so for them this may be the first time they see these pins, so again not nefarious, and to the nay sayers about the Premium service groups, with the discount for purchases available to Premium members about two pins a month will pay save your membership cost alone, so again we are not out to make a fortune, but we are a business just like Wallymart or Joes shubbery,

Now you do know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back