• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Pinpics traders, the sequel

ISO Pinpics traders, the sequel
Anyone traded with d.ducks? At this point, I'm not impressed. They actually contacted me with a trade offer, which I accepted in the first reply. Then they wanted to try a multi-trade. They asked about a pin, which I had to say was tied up in another trade and after one other really short (length, and seemed attitude) message, they've gone completely silent. I assume they are taking back the trade we did agree on, but not sure. I'll update if I get any other messages, but it has been days since the silence set in.

Anyone traded with d.ducks? At this point, I'm not impressed. They actually contacted me with a trade offer, which I accepted in the first reply. Then they wanted to try a multi-trade. They asked about a pin, which I had to say was tied up in another trade and after one other really short (length, and seemed attitude) message, they've gone completely silent. I assume they are taking back the trade we did agree on, but not sure. I'll update if I get any other messages, but it has been days since the silence set in.
I have traded with d.ducks. They are also a DPF member. They have plenty of feedback here.

and... just checked out d.ducks feedback. Last 4 feedbacks were from me. So there you go. :)
Well . . . maybe they had something happen? As I said, this is just my experience going on right now. And it was even one of the rare occassions when someone contacted me and not visa-versa! :) I really hope they respond, since it was going to be a fun trade!

Ty for this, I thought it was a problem with my phone or internet connection. It’s made trading almost impossible these days.

e4e3b1d8ca381f41c51d479cb520aebf.jpg

ed180970332f33391831c4d5f4827825.jpg

6d6a57092286755ef439fca68ae5157a.jpg

@mybabykelly
@curiouslittleoyster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well . . . guess it wasn't just something that happened. too bad.
I talked to d.ducks over a few weekend ago during the NorCal Pin Traders meeting. He was told via email from PinPics to turn off the trade assist as the site was changing over to a new server to help with the move. Now as the site has launched and his inbox messages were all removed, just like mine. He was very upset as he multiple trades set up but now all of the messages are lost so he can't retrace the discussions.

He hasn't gone completely silent as he's working with PinPics to see if they can locate the messages in his inbox so he could complete the trades. But with all of the other issues PinPics are experiencing I am not sure if this is possible.

I apologize on his behalf that the trade never worked out. I also apologize to everyone I was discussing trades with but can't follow through as all of my messages are gone from the previous server.

I talked to d.ducks over a few weekend ago during the NorCal Pin Traders meeting. He was told via email from PinPics to turn off the trade assist as the site was changing over to a new server to help with the move. Now as the site has launched and his inbox messages were all removed, just like mine. He was very upset as he multiple trades set up but now all of the messages are lost so he can't retrace the discussions.

He hasn't gone completely silent as he's working with PinPics to see if they can locate the messages in his inbox so he could complete the trades. But with all of the other issues PinPics are experiencing I am not sure if this is possible.

I apologize on his behalf that the trade never worked out. I also apologize to everyone I was discussing trades with but can't follow through as all of my messages are gone from the previous server.

I'll send him an email then! Glad! Now . . . I just have to remember exactly where we were . . . :) Glad it was just something like that!

John is a great trader. He is very active and the leader of the NorCal Pin traders. I am sorry the trade did not work out initially. With the transition of PinPics new site messages have gotten removed from accounts. Please try again. I see and talk with him every month at our trading events.

Has anyone traded with feebleoldman? He was interested in a trade I proposed, but I don't think he received my follow-up messages. I'd like to contact him to see if he's still willing to trade.

To me, it seems like my initial trade offer might be reaching some of the other users, but once they respond the first time, I don't think they get any of my follow up messages because I never hear back from anyone after that.

Has anyone traded with feebleoldman? He was interested in a trade I proposed, but I don't think he received my follow-up messages. I'd like to contact him to see if he's still willing to trade.

To me, it seems like my initial trade offer might be reaching some of the other users, but once they respond the first time, I don't think they get any of my follow up messages because I never hear back from anyone after that.
I have had zero luck with any communications via pinpics since the database update. So I am of no help.

I have not traded with feebleoldman. Great username tho. :)

The same thing has been happening to me! A real bummer, I was excited for those trades.

OK . . . some feedback on traders -

POSITIVE -

Princess85 - Amazing trader, super friendly, pins came well wrapped and she shipped on the time that was agreed. Would trade with again and hope to!

aliartistgal - Again, really good trade, pins were packed and shipped promptly.

TCBREWER - Super trade, well packed and very friendly!

NEGATIVE -

JediPrincesse - We agreed to a trade back in March and she suddenly just went silent and no longer answers. So, even getting as far as agreement . . . you won't get your trade. Very disappointed, too, as it was a fun trade.

DisneyQueenUK - I've almost given up on this one. Again, agreed to a trade, and suddenly she just went silent. Contacted her through PP, PTDB and regular email (all of which we had been corresponding through for the trade) and nothing.

So, for these two, I'm thinking to put the pins back into my trader bin.

Back