• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Please Trade, Stop the Pinsanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Please Trade, Stop the Pinsanity!

Xanaduhaz

Clinically Pinsane
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Stop the Pinsanity Campaign"

Okay so I am addicted to pins and trading and may have a few too many traders so theres only one thing for it, lots more trading!

*I have now lovingly sorted them so I could scan images in for those not using online databases.....wants are listed below.... hope the link works!!*

http://s877.photobucket.com/user/Xanaduhaz/slideshow/Disney Pin Traders

"Help a fellow pin trader today.

There are many pin traders, waiting to trade to the right person, it CAN be you.

Without regular trading it can lead to a serious condition; resulting in mass hoarding, obsessive organising and occasional dreaming about pins. Below you are about to witness a hoard of items, waiting to be sent to a home near you. Only your ‘pintervention’ can help.

*Above is the collection of stickers, writing paper, pins, bubble wrap etc waiting to be used.

If you would like to trade pins plus a decorated card / letter to help reduce this pin trader’s hoard of Disney related stickers, all you have to do is trade.

Your help would be greatly appreciated, help a pin trader today.”

Thanks for reading,

I have a variety of pins – highlights include:

DLRP PTN/PTE:

DLP - Pin Trading Event Wizards and Witches - Mother Gothel

DLP - Pin Trading Night - Scrump

DSUK:

Disney Store Europe - Brave

Please check out my other traders either in the pictures on pinpics - Xanaduhaz

My collections include:

Atlantis
Basil the Great Mouse Detective
Brother Bear
Emperor's New Groove
Rose/Bell Jar (Beauty and the Beast)
Tarzan
The Lion King
Siamese Cats

Also check out sparkle_ballerina's wants, she collects Minnie in other character outfits, mostly princess outfits and ballerina inspired pins.

Last edited:
Love the post and also love your pins... If I had your wants I would love to help the campaign!!!

You should have great trade offers coming... Best of luck...

Awww! I wish I had something to trade with you! I am tired of all the "for sale only" signs!
I also collect stickers! *.* I have so many! I think stickers can be worse than pins at times!

I'm afraid we don't have any matches, but I just had to say this is the cutest trade request post I've ever seen. You put a smile on my face at the end of a long day; thanks! :)

Think I have caught up on all replies (Apologies if I have missed any one out) so far so lets continue with the pinsanity!!!

You have a Wall-E pin I want, but I have no Trade Matches for you! :( Sorry I can't help with you with your illness, lol!

--Melanie

I have 2 pins you want...but the pin I want is not an even trade. Maybe we can work something out? I'm always up for a fair trade!

Well, I have been away to DLRP since I last bumped this thread, so new traders woop!!!

If anything I am more Pinsane than before I left :D

Ack!! You have the Jasmine in Sand Timer pin! *drooooooool*!!! Man I'd really love that one but we don't have equal matches :/ This is an awesome thread though, good luck on your trading! Have fun!

I am so sorry to everyone who answered that I haven't got back to, I swear as soon as I pressed the reply button to bump my thread my life decided to implode so kinda half forgot, half other things took priority over this thread,

Again I apologize and hope to starting trading on this thread again soon, but slowing down whilst I sort everything out.

(sorry for rambling thought it was more appropriate to put on this thread rather than start a new thread just for this)

Thanks for your patience and sorry,

Xanaduhaz

Here is the reviving post of my thread.

Look forward to sending a trade to a mail box near you!!!

Thank you to all who have responded already, getting back into the swing of things and the excitement of trading,

If you or know someone who has the Brother Bear Beloved Tales for trade please let me know as was one of the pins I am gutted I missed out on.

Happy Trading :)

I have a lot of traders to trade, having got them out to scan them all for those who aren't using pin databases due to the circumstances. It looks alot more in person lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back