• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Please Trade, Stop the Pinsanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to trade for your Si & Am, I even have a few of their pins on your wants, my pinpics is the same as my user name here, always_enchanted.

Ok, think I am up to date on pm's and sorry to always_enchanted wasn't until I came to bump this thread that I realised you had posted. Anyway I am away in 2 weeks for 2 weeks so only 14 days of trading left!!!!!

Only 10 more days till my university field trip to Tanzania, I am sure I can fit some more trades in before then!!

you have lots Id be interested, but I don't think we have any matches :( My pinpics is lynn99 if you want to take a look and check

Sorting some trades out but last bump of the thread till I am back from my trip to make sure I have time to send pins to you :) So take a look at my traders, there maybe some updates to my traders either tomorrow or next week so watch this space :)

I have the Brother Bear BT you are looking for. You have some PTN and some other UK/DLP pins I would be interested in. Checkout my traders on PinPics: rif-raf.

Hello, we have a couple of matches, but I'm not sure the matches would be fair. Willing to work something out though. Please kindly check my traders PinPics ID: mhelm85

Phew, you guys certainly do alot of trading in two weeks while I was in tanzania and 5 pages down ( I am pretty sure I could have just gone on to my profile to find it but where is the fun in that......)

So back and very untanned but saw most of the lion king cast (except timon as he is offcailly the otherside of Africa!!!) To eliviate my pining for Tanzania I think some trading is in order.

I am hoping I did reply to the last couple of members in my wisdom I deleted my sent messages........

Also my traders are up to date.... I think. So take a look, my user name is the same on pinpics and pictures of all my traders are on the first page. Also if you see a pin on your wants but don't have anything I want I am normally happy to trade for traders :)

I really like these on your trade list but I don't think I have anything you want ,please look at my trade list , my name there is butterbear ,thanks from Sabrina .
pin71597
pin100035
pin93300
pin77838

Okay, went AWOL again, had the run up to my nan's funeral and then a family holiday to Scotland a couple of days after so got out of touch with DPF...... Also had university issues, but things have semi settled again so trying once again to get back into pin trading before I leave it too long like last time so look forard to trading again.

Also if I missed anyone out from my last bumps I am so sorry, as much as I tried to keep up with pin trading with everything going on eventually became impossible.

Times like this are when I wish I had some traders built up! You have some lovely pins and are a fellow UK trader :- ) I will be back when I have built up at least a few traders that you may like..

~NANTS INGONYAMA BAGITHI BABA!!!!!!!!!!!~

Please trade, somebody, anybody!!!!!

(Okay in a very Lion King Mood)

Pull the lever, Kronk! ..................Wrong lever!...................Why do we even have that lever?

Its that time again where I bump the thread, today I am in a very Yzma mood, she is so epic!!!!

I'm ISO Tarzan pins, I'm new to trading so don't have a lot my pinpics is Frozen_Jane, I also have the new HKDL LE NBC Sally and Jack glow pins that aren't up there yet, as well as some mystery pins.

If the trades aren't fair I' happy to bump up with some $$ (I know you din't want to sell but at least a half trade/$ is better than just $, right?) :p

Thanks for the message.......made me realize not all my traders are registered on pinpics...... not sure when that happened I am normally up to date so the pictures are actually the most accurate........

edit: I think I have added the few that were missed so should now be completely up to date but doesn't hurt to look at the pics :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back