• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Please Trade, Stop the Pinsanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Please Trade, Stop the Pinsanity!
I would really like to find some of the heroine series, especially Jane and Kida.

Still desperately after Kida and Jane from the heroine series, I can dream.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Would like to add Moana and Merida to the heroine pins I am looking for. I am desperate for even one on my list, the look so amazing.

I have acquired an anna ptd and other frozen and tangled pins, hopefully that will have some of your matches. My pin pics is Xanaduhaz.

Please take a look at my traders desperate for the moana and atlantis clusters as well as the kida and Jane heroine series. I can wish!

Still at it, would love to add some clusters or heroine series to my collection but of course I am willing to trade for my wants at pinpics: Xanaduhaz

Bump, still looking to make trades, have over 200 traders, I need to get rid of them! Would prefer to trade than sell.

Bump just to remind people that I have an American address I can use so its cheaper for you guys postage wise. I have a lot of traders I want to shift!!

Bumpity bump. If I have pins you want and no matches I can look at other traders. Multiple pin trades welcome. My traders are always changing.

Well guess who didn't check who had replied since my last bump, sorry guys. I will take a look. Plus I have a lot more pins including wdi and podms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back