• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM: 5 New Pins Listed!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM: 5 New Pins Listed!***

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
I have several PODM pins for trade. Mostly Tangled and Ariel since those were most recently released.
I have Toy Story, 101 Dalmatians, Jungle Book, and Finding Nemo, & Sword in the Stone.

For trade:

35960457.jpg
88926402.jpg

96589565.jpg

80612956.jpg

82476107.jpg

44507866.jpg

fn2b.jpg
fn1.png

83619613.jpg

75406301.jpg

13976106.jpg

I am mainly looking for pins on my wants list, but I also like Disney Auction & Shopping Pins.

Last edited:
I am interested in the one with Ariel and the painting :0) I dont show any matches to your wants - but if you could please take a look at my traders and let me know if i have anythin u would like. thanks!!!

Ditto! Plus, aren't you trying to sell some in order to afford your grail (Alice Drink Me)?

BTW, congratulations on your wedding!

I'm mostly looking for pins on my wants list but I might also consider Disney Auction or Shopping pins. I didn't see anything I could trade them for yet but thanks for everyone's interest!

Ditto! Plus, aren't you trying to sell some in order to afford your grail (Alice Drink Me)?

BTW, congratulations on your wedding!

Thanks!

That's Snazzybowtie that is after the Drink Me pin. I already have it. :)

*First post has been updated with ALL my PODM pins for trade. Pictures included!*

Mainly looking for pins on my wants list. :)

Fixed the 2nd Dalmatians picture. It wasn't showing up.

One of my mermaid PODM is pending.

My cousin brought over an Aladdin and SitS pins that we forgot about. Pictures are in first post. First post has been updated to what I currently have for trade.

I'm interested in your Aladdin PODM! I have Lion King PODM scenes of sarabi giving simba a bath or mufasa talking with simba. PM if you're interested and I can send you pictures.

Hey Gillian,

Love the Aladdin PODM you have! Please let me know if I have anything in my trades. If not, let me know what off your wants list would be a fair trade to you, and I will go hunting! :)

Edit:
I just sent out a bunch of requests for pins from your wants. I'll let you know if I get any replies and such. :)

Last edited:
I love your Little Mermaid, Tangled, Toy Story, Nemo, Dalmatians and Aladdin, please check my traders!

I had to clarify with my cousin with which LK scene she wanted. She wanted the one with Rafiki so I'm only looking for that one.

My first post has been updated with the remaining scenes I have. Still looking for LK PODM!

I traded away 2 more of my PODM! My first post has been updated with what I still have.

I'd love the Aladdin PODM pin. I don't have many things in my traders so far but I'm willing to trade more than just one pin for it. :) Thanks!

I am still looking for the above LK PODM scene. My friend is the one who needs it for her collection and she just sent me the PODM scenes that she has for trade. So any of mine and all of hers are for trade in our attempt at getting this LK pin! ;)

tinkd.jpg
95342362.jpg
70972532.jpg

alice1to.jpg
85675202.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back