• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Podm game concluded. All pins mailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podm game concluded. All pins mailed!
Just PM'd you with my top 5 choices. Can't wait to see what I get! It's like waiting to open presents at Christmas! :)

~Amy

Oh WOW, I can't believe I got #1! I've been at work all day - what an awesome thing to come home to! Will PM my pick as soon as I figure out what I want... ;)

Thanks to the generosity of Docfish2u, Onlera will now pick in the 10th spot. I am just sad I can not play with you David... It was fun last game!

we are waiting on bearcat and then it will be onto the next 5

Oh my gosh, so, so excited! :wiggle: That Winnie the Pooh pin has been so hard to find and it's one of the last 2 my father needs for that collection. This is awesome! THANK YOU!

~Amy

Yay yay yay! ^^ I got the vault pin! Woo hoo ^^ thank you, David!

and thanks to you, Rocke, for running a great game ^^

Yes still waiting. I have sent two PM's, so I can only assume she is on vacation. It might not be until after the 4th before we hear from her. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back