• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Podm game concluded. All pins mailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podm game concluded. All pins mailed!
I'll take Pin 71274: DLR - Pin Trading Knights - Peter Pan

firstly, thanks Rocke01 for updating the list for us, so awesome and convenient, love it.
and second, wow I'm amazed one of my wants is still left! I will take

Pin 22535: History of Art - Sleeping Beauty (1959)

Wow - I checked in before I went to work this morning and I had lot of people in front of me...

I'll take:
Pin 58958: WDI - Figment Looking into an Ornament
Pin 89274: Jerry Leigh - Belle's World - Beauty and the Beast Group

Thanks for the great game :)

Having people send me a list makes it a lot faster. I can just pick the highest available pin for them from the list and keep gong.

It is tinawap's turn again...

Here is what is still available

This game has now been completed. I will post when everything is mailed out. It should be done by Wednesday.

Well done on running a great game ^^ looking forward to getting my pin and to the next game you run ;)

I have two more games coming. I just have to wait on a few pins to get here first. One will be $25 a spot and the other either $10 or $15 a spot. I am leaning toward the $10 this time... we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back