• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Possible CO-Op For Designer Princess pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The set sold for 1600, and now it is in demand again since there are not any left on ebay. So, it will probably be really high next time it comes around because there will be someone, somewhere, willing to shell out the cash in such large quantities. IMO I could never justify paying that much for a piece of metal. I love pins, but not so much that I would choose between them and overhauling my car LOL but that is how much it sold for :/

And the part that gets me is that the whole set of all 10 beautiful pins still sold less than the one pin Rapunzel Chaser by $200 -__- I almost want to agree with you on the pieces of metal thing, but I can't help but feel hypocritical since if the chance came for me to buy the whole set for $1600, I'd give it some serious though AKA I'd probably get very close to buying it if not buying it. The way I see it is an investment, the price will probably only go up from here so......yeah.

It wasn't on Evilbay, was it? I check Evilbay regularly for the pins and I did not see this one O___O

I just want Ariel...well, that's a lie, I want them all, but I mainly just want my Ariel and then Ursula :)

And the part that gets me is that the whole set of all 10 beautiful pins still sold less than the one pin Rapunzel Chaser by $200 -__- I almost want to agree with you on the pieces of metal thing, but I can't help but feel hypocritical since if the chance came for me to buy the whole set for $1600, I'd give it some serious though AKA I'd probably get very close to buying it if not buying it. The way I see it is an investment, the price will probably only go up from here so......yeah.

It wasn't on Evilbay, was it? I check Evilbay regularly for the pins and I did not see this one O___O

I just want Ariel...well, that's a lie, I want them all, but I mainly just want my Ariel and then Ursula :)

There were 2 recent listings. The first ended: Ended: Dec 02, 2012 07:23:12 PST for Price:US $1,600.00
The seller took it down and it says they are currently away until Dec 26, 2012. If you make a purchase, there may be a delay in processing your order.

But it is NOT sold, was only taken down since seller is out. Now it might have been that?

And the only other one that recently sold, sold for: Sold for:US $1,250.00 Ended: Dec 06, 2012 12:50:10 PST
And YES that was for ALL of them...wish I had seen that lol I would have jumped on it!

So for the OP say it sold for $1,600 is technically a lie as one sold for $1,250 a day after the OP. Sure things are in high demand but EVENTUALLY it goes down if someone rather have the money and if you're fast enough.

Right now there's one up with just 4 princesses but at least it's not unreasonable. Not counting the box it would be $125 ea. Too bad it's only Jasmine, Aurora, Cinderella and Pocahontas.

Last edited:
And the only other one that recently sold, sold for: Sold for:US $1,250.00 Ended: Dec 06, 2012 12:50:10 PST
And YES that was for ALL of them...wish I had seen that lol I would have jumped on it!

WHAT?!?!? What do you search on Ebay because I'm pretty sure I never saw that, and I must have checked in the time that that was up, would I have gone upward of $1,300...IDK, but it is highly likely! UGH lol...I know how you feel right now...

PM sent @kupo with links :eek: odd that they're not popping up.

DPF found a way to ban all Ebay links from posts!!! INGENIOUS!!! jkjkjk Thanks for them, I cannot believe I missed out on TWO SETS!! TWO SETS!!! I check pretty much everyday, just my luck lol xP I would think of the entire year this would be the most popular time to post them because this set or any pin from the set makes probably the best Christmas gift any pin trader who doesn't have them could possibly want (even if you do have them you can trade them for practically any pin you desire that exists at the moment, not all though) so I'm staying hopeful another one will come around :D

I'm not sure what the discussion about the price is but I read somewhere that I lied? Which is confusing. This again, is for my friend, who was in contact with numerous sellers who had the set and they all said they were sold, with messages stacking up in their inbox from other people asking if the set really was sold. She would have jumped at the chance to buy it so that is the info I have.

This may be a bad idea. This is a lot of money going around and last time I did a co op for approx 80 per princess people almost ripped my head off. I don't want to know what craziness I will have to deal with this time and my friend feels the same way since I have told her the stories about how nuts people get. She said if she gets a set she will probably sell it through the bay, sorry folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back